HainOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Ek baat bolun, the font reminded me of HP 😆
I toh didnt even think of this🤔
Chal koi na achha hi hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
HainOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Ek baat bolun, the font reminded me of HP 😆
I toh didnt even think of this🤔
Chal koi na achha hi hai
Perfect hai
I am epitome of perfection🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Perfect hai
Happy birthday Shaon
Happy Birthday Shaon🤗 wishing you the best of everything ❤️

Many happy returns of the day!!!!!!
Feeling overwhelmed, will come up with a big reply later on!! Love the gifts, Alexia and Mishti, thank you for going through the trouble and battling with photoshop.
The edits!! You chose amazing pictures, special thanks to Alexia for including the mall scene!!!!
My Dhrubatara ❤️❤️
I am so obsessed I even made a friend of mine gif particular scenes for a birthday gift. 🤣 And she came up with a nice write up. It is on another site, but I'll share her gifts in the SDT once I get permission.
Happy birthday shaon. Many many returns of the day🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Dear Shaon , Many Many Happy Returns of the day s.. stay blessed always .lots of love and Best wishes always for u ❤️
Shaon when are you coming back?