Happy birthday, Shaon🤗
Alexiaaaa, beautiful thread!!Loving the font and the divider <3 Better than one restricted boring font😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy birthday, Shaon🤗
Alexiaaaa, beautiful thread!!Loving the font and the divider <3 Better than one restricted boring font😳
Jonmodiner onek onek shubechha
Happy birthday Shaon! 🥳
Have a great one!
This is the Bengali show inspired by PRB. Isn't it?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This is the Bengali show inspired by PRB. Isn't it?
Yes! That one only😆
Thank you Mani
I dont know why but I am remembering that convo of ours
In which we were arguing who is worse at PSing🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Thank you Mani
I dont know why but I am remembering that convo of ours
In which we were arguing who is worse at PSing🤣
Me definitely bcoz I abandoned the idea of learning as I couldn't understand it at all 🥺🤣
Happy birthday, Shaon🤗
Alexiaaaa, beautiful thread!!Loving the font and the divider <3 Better than one restricted boring font😳
Its her special day obviously I had to write it in a special way
Yeh font toh sabhi use karte hai so I wanted something different
Easy thing to do
I am also in awe with the divider😃
I usually avoid it but Shaon ke liye karna pada😆Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Me definitely bcoz I abandoned the idea of learning as I couldn't understand it at all 🥺🤣
Warna spare me the horror of sitting there glaring at the computer thinking what the hell am I doing🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its her special day obviously I had to write it in a special way
Yeh font toh sabhi use karte hai so I wanted something different
Easy thing to do
I am also in awe with the divider😃
Ek baat bolun, the font reminded me of HP 😆