🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Accha ohh, KZK mujhe nahi pata 😆
Abhi aap hain yahan toh once again, a very happy birthday!🤗
Happy birthday Alexiaa :) :) May u have an amazing day ahead n a blessed year
But practically tbh, reply karte karte watt lag jaati hai🤣
Plus everyone's so cute that you can't even stay away from replying 🤪
I still havent replied in the KZK forum 🤣Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Accha ohh, KZK mujhe nahi pata 😆
Abhi aap hain yahan toh once again, a very happy birthday!🤗
I seriously want to know how many times everyone has wished me
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I still havent replied in the KZK forum 🤣
I seriously want to know how many times everyone has wished me
🤣🤣
Jisne highest wish kiya hoga usko party🤣
Thank you so much Zainu🤗Originally posted by: Zainu621
Happy birthday Alexiaa :) :) May u have an amazing day ahead n a blessed year
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Dont tell me it was you know who🤓
I would kill that person if ever it happened with me
To make up for my loss I did something..ripped of his silky hair and twisted his ears and mixed egg in his milk and made him drink
I guess it was Mani
She wished me a lot
And even Mishti
Then I deserve a party I think🤪