Aur log mujhe dramebaaz kehte hai🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Phirse maafi 😡 I don't want to be angry on you before this auspicious day🥺 but you 🥺😭
You don't love meeeeeeee🥺
Talcum powder flies away...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aur log mujhe dramebaaz kehte hai🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Phirse maafi 😡 I don't want to be angry on you before this auspicious day🥺 but you 🥺😭
You don't love meeeeeeee🥺
Talcum powder flies away...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aur log mujhe dramebaaz kehte hai🤣
Aapki sishya hoon, Kuchh toh sikha hai iss nalayak sishya ne
HuhOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Aapki sishya hoon, Kuchh toh sikha hai iss nalayak sishya ne
Dramebaaz
Waise teri Shaon di ka thread toh ban gaya
Ab sirf use sticky thread banana hai
Happy birthday Alexia❤️
Thank you so much Mahi🤗Happy birthday Alexia❤️
I am irritated. WTH...
Like who pours a whole bowl of cereal on someone's head...
Well, my hair was a mess and I had to take a bath 😔
Yuck!!! Ewwwww...
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am irritated. WTH...
Like who pours a whole bowl of cereal on someone's head...
Well, my hair was a mess and I had to take a bath 😔
Yuck!!! Ewwwww...
Who does that! 🤓
Dont tell me it was you know who🤓Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am irritated. WTH...
Like who pours a whole bowl of cereal on someone's head...
Well, my hair was a mess and I had to take a bath 😔
Yuck!!! Ewwwww...
I would kill that person if ever it happened with me
Its my first birthday on IF and aate hi teen teen threads bane for my birthday
How awesome🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its my first birthday on IF and aate hi teen teen threads bane for my birthday
How awesome🤣
Teen kaise 😳