im good & uOriginally posted by: EABDL3JDVHGYFSQK
Hi Meena! how r u doing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
im good & uOriginally posted by: EABDL3JDVHGYFSQK
Hi Meena! how r u doing?
LOL I went to have lunch 😆 I had paneer aloo (potato) sabji for lunch today....and now my mom is making chow mein ....it's nice to have actual food...I was getting tired of eating pasta and hot dogs everyday
Happy Father's Day to all the male figures in our lives who have positively shaped our lives...any plans for Father's day?
I'm making my Dad Brownies tomorrow and maybe Tuna kababs because that's all I know how to make that also tastes good 😆
im good & u
Good.....r u back to the office?
LOL I went to have lunch 😆 I had paneer aloo (potato) sabji for lunch today....and now my mom is making chow mein ....it's nice to have actual food...I was getting tired of eating pasta and hot dogs everyday
Phir se late lunch..........Tumhari life me kuch normal hain? Are you playing cupid between China & India?
Happy Father's Day to all the male figures in our lives who have positively shaped our lives...any plans for Father's day?
I'm making my Dad Brownies tomorrow and maybe Tuna kababs because that's all I know how to make that also tastes good 😆
Happy Father's Day to all of you........Brownie and Tuna kebab sounds yummy...........thought you don't like fish.......
Originally posted by: 2E6642SMTQ5HOBAK
Phir se late lunch..........Tumhari life me kuch normal hain? Are you playing cupid between China & India?
@Bold - OMG Itni Hindi??? (So much Hindi) I'm quite impressed! LOL...this is our normal 🤣 in my abnormal family....
Currently I'm not trying to play cupid between India and China...there's a war going on in my own house...my mom and dad had a fight today regarding contribution in their garden 😆 LOL my sister and I stayed in our rooms and were like we are not getting involved in this 🤣
Nehi Tumahari liyae wait kar rehi hain..........🤣
Originally posted by: XOODXUWB4HXKUIKT
Happy Father's Day to all of you........Brownie and Tuna kebab sounds yummy...........thought you don't like fish.......
I don't like fish but Tuna is the only fish I'll eat...my family likes fish a lot and it has too many bones (is that the word for it? sounds wrong) in it so that's why I don't like it. I don't completely hate fish...I like sushi a lot too
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5