Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

A request to all my fans to stand with sushant's fans n not to go by the language n the curses used but to go with the emotion behind it. Pls support n stand by his family n fans as the loss of a loved one is extremely painful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

THAT is sensitivity I wouldn't have expected from the source.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Ohh bhai saab kitna badapan dikhaya. Behind these fake emotions of his is a crocodile who is currently feeling scared and threatened. Stop teaching us salman we will destroy nepotism promoting useless stars and thats what he does the most. You are no God. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

I swear to god Salman fans are mindless drones. Why on earth are they attacking SSR? What is the connection? They are neither from the same generation nor did they ever work together. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

A request to all my fans to stand with sushant's fans n not to go by the language n the curses used but to go with the emotion behind it. Pls support n stand by his family n fans as the loss of a loved one is extremely painful.

Whatever be his motive behind this. I appreciate the gesture. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PR is at work. Keep them coming bhai. And nice gesture btw, preaching peace as you always do. ðŸ¥³

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I swear to god Salman fans are mindless drones. Why on earth are they attacking SSR? What is the connection? They are neither from the same generation nor did they ever work together. 

An acquaintance of mine who is a Salman fan today, took 45 minutes to make me understand how he can't be behind the hit and run case since his charity is Being Human. Hence I agree @bold.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I swear to god Salman fans are mindless drones. 

Dool Days Of Our Lives GIF - Dool DaysOfOurLives EjDimera ...

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

He is playing reverse psychology. He told his fans to stand with Sushant's fans but he also very slyly highlighted that Sushant's fans are abusing and using foul language but that doesn't matter, you should still stand with them. Salman, go read a book. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago