So Sana was not here to give lollipop but to lol the spirit of shippers completely? Excellent😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So Sana was not here to give lollipop but to lol the spirit of shippers completely? Excellent😆
I watched it. What a lovely answer. Who is Sidharth then?
She looked upset in live . 😔
And I didn’t watch sid interviews how was he there?
Uma I think only you can say genuinely whether sana looked upset for you or normal ?
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Don’t know I felt like that. She talked about Sushant death. And some hater commented over acting bandh karke baith. And she talked about actor life. I’m worried about no friends part
This is the reason and also that person had a Sikh guru DP, so she again mentioned that Punjab does not like her.
https://twitter.com/inikhil16/status/1274389345374371840?s=21
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Don’t know I felt like that. She talked about Sushant death. And some hater commented over acting bandh karke baith. And she talked about actor life. I’m worried about no friends part
I think it’s because she did not save it...
I joined her live in last few minutes and I didn’t felt she was so sad or anything else but I think she was tired...may be coz of some work 🤔....else she was telling that scene in which she told tehseen about chappal story...”ye chappal meri hai na, mera is mai dil hai, maine ise phenka to kia mera dil tut geya? Nahi na” ...she was smiling while saying this and told once she was talking to her mother on phone and her mother told her this story and sana asked what does it mean (in shyness she asked😳) and her mother said it was one of her famous dialogues in bb, and sana was surprised to hear that, coz she couldn’t able to remember it, as when she said it 😆
Most important thing for sidnaaz fandom...I heard something while she was saying all this 😉
I hear spoon sound behind someone mixing tea/coffee in a mug with spoon (I can sense that clearly , may be sid making tea for her to take away her tiredness 😜)
More sana said she likes stars and love to draw most of times coz of its meaning meant for her a lot, always shine😳
These few minutes were cute moment and most amazingly I joined her live insta first time and i’m So happy 🥳❤️
May god bless her with good health and happiness
Sana still not able to forget whatever happ in Punjab...she said she can't believe Punjab loves her...just want her solos fans to realise she needs someone here to keep her sanity and they should stop talking nonsense
Originally posted by: BornHyper
This is the reason and also that person had a Sikh guru DP, so she again mentioned that Punjab does not like her.
https://twitter.com/inikhil16/status/1274389345374371840?s=21
There were many disgusting comments like telling her to suicide , one night stand charge, I don’t know what to say to those morons. she was feeling bad that Punjabi industry doesn’t like her.
she was so scared whether her words on Sushant topic may be interpreted in some other way as it’s sensitive topic and she has language problem.
she talked about actor life which is hard and told to love her even if she doesn’t get work. She told only fans are there as she has no friends
She talked about her some dialogue from bb
She was also asked to uninstall tiktok
She told she is dieting and only takes milk at night
I only caught the bit where she was talking about y she likes stars!
I’m reading on twitter that someone said on live if she was going to commit suicide too....if true what is the world coming to. 🤬
If someone has access to the no friend part do post it here plz.
She didn’t look happy to me Luv. She seemed tired if not sad.Originally posted by: Luvpari345
She looked upset in live . 😔
And I didn’t watch sid interviews how was he there?
Uma I think only you can say genuinely whether sana looked upset for you or normal ?
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
And also sana said she doesn’t have any friends here 🤔
She's talking about not having friends in Punjab industry.