And also sana said she doesn’t have any friends here 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And also sana said she doesn’t have any friends here 🤔
I did not watch her live.. but if she was sad/ low on energy, wouldn't she have avoided coming live
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
And also sana said she doesn’t have any friends here 🤔
Excellent.. just perfect
She had 43K people joining her live... 👏 which was unannounced
I ain’t going to psychoanalyse her 😆 but what was asked regarding sushant....missed it!Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Did anyone else found shehnaaz looking low in live other than me ? Because of Sushant question or any haters messages ?
I watched it. What a lovely answer. Who is Sidharth then?Originally posted by: Luvpari345
And also sana said she doesn’t have any friends here 🤔
Btw guys don’t read too much into it....she might be tired etc hence looks low...but I guess it won’t be controlled over on twitter 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I did not watch her live.. but if she was sad/ low on energy, wouldn't she have avoided coming live
Don’t know I felt like that. She talked about Sushant death. And some hater commented over acting bandh karke baith. And she talked about actor life. I’m worried about no friends part
I can’t seem to access the live...is it because I was part of it at one point?Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Don’t know I felt like that. She talked about Sushant death. And some hater commented over acting bandh karke baith. And she talked about actor life. I’m worried about no friends part
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Don’t know I felt like that. She talked about Sushant death. And some hater commented over acting bandh karke baith. And she talked about actor life. I’m worried about no friends part
I am glad I have stopped worrying about them😆 it's weird k she did not come live all these days and chose to come live to make such a statement and when she appears low.. these two are weirdos