Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Well done by Shweta.
Media can no longer copy or make news from her FB!
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Well done by Shweta.
Media can no longer copy or make news from her FB!
Really? But all of it is public knowledge now.
Anyway, she was in US, so her involvement anywhere is negligible.
Yes, I also read that it was a female child actor in the movie
I dont know if its right or not, but I think, she wasnt the right one for him.
Maybe, that is why his family was so wary about her.
602