Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

(I am once again sorry for the delays...I am really making up for it... now the reason being covid and my kids are still having online classes here in UAE. Still I am organizing myself to give constant updates...kindly bare with me.

There are plenty of editing and spelling mistakes which I am still checking on. Will correct it one by one.)

PART 29

N: Di...The caller ID says … “Daadima”...

Geet just stopped then and there in-between the staircase... DAADIMA?

Without any second thought, she takes a U turn...grabs her mobile from Nandini and moves to a secret place to have a private talk.

Geet is truly excited to get her call. Daadi being the only family member from her paternal home with whom she has not only shared her maximum time but also a special bond. Its been over 4 days since Geet left from KM and both couldn't have a talk with each other for their own obvious reasons. For Daadima, Guilt was the main reason. where as for Geet she slowly started feeling that only her distancing away from KM would bring back the lost peace within the Khurana family. Her attachment with Daadima has made its way in-between Grandma and grandson.. The closeness that had developed between Geet and Daadima was overlooked by none other than Maan. Daadi had wholeheartedly accepted Geet as her grand daughter in law and wished Maan gives Geet all rights of a wife as she deserves it. But Maan simply refused to even accept his marital status and Daadi hated his rude attitude and would get into frequent arguments with Maan. To add fuel to this fire, Geet has overheard some servants/workers gossiping “All these fights are happening since the time Maan Sir has got married” Also, Maan openly admitted many a times that this marriage was just a name sake....Of course for Geet, she would feel that she has been stabbed again and again whenever she would hear Maan talking like this...but it was equally hurtful for Daadima too as she feels defeated and its too much of a burden on a old person to feel like that. Geet hells herself as root cause for all this.. She feels that her presence around had resulted in a diminishing curve in Daadi-Maan relationship and she couldn't take it any more. At this age, Daadima needs love and care of her grand children and Geet doesn't want to ruin Dadima's happiness. That's why with a heaviness filled heart, she has started distancing from Daadi as well..but she can no way admit it with Daadi for the time being.

(A/N: I understand the below conversation between Geet-Shanti-Daadi could be boring. But its needed for the future plot point of view. so, kindly bare with me)

G: Hello

Daadi sighs with excitement with tears of joy listening to Geet's voice...as if she is hearing after an eternity. She has so much to talk with Geet but somehow, her guilt within is overpowering her and she is not able to speak anything...Thanks God Shanti is with her and she forces Shanti to talk to Geet for sometime. Shanti initially refuses and then she had no other choice than to talk to Geet. Daadi is very well aware that Geet and Shanti have shared a strong bond and she would just open up her mind and talk with Shanti.

On the other side, Geet feels really weird as there's no reply...she looks back at her mobile and its fully charged and decent signal..She could listen some movement and sound on the other side and this puts her into more tension and still tries to initiate a conversation again..

G: Hello...DAADIMA... Are you there? What happened to you? She gets further tensed when there is no answer...Aap kuch bol kyon nahin rahi hain? Mujh se baath kijiye... (Why are you not saying anything. talk to me) Geet has tears in her eyes she is truly worried for daadi...just then someone answered her further..and its none other than Shantima..

Shanti: Geet bitiya...aap kaise hain?

Geet: Shantima...Aap? Daadi ke number pe? Kya ho raha hain? Sab tik hain na? (You and that too attending to Daadi’s number? What’s going on? All fine na??)

S: Woh bitiya...All fine and nothing to worry.

Geet takes a phew. What happened? why Daadima is not talking to me?

S: Woh bitiya...She gulps and looks at Daadi and Daadi gestures to her to talk for a while... Woh..you see.. She listened to your voice and she is so overwhelmed with excitement and she is breathing heavy and panting. don't worry...Dr. Nisha is here. She is asked her to stay calm and lie down.

Dr. Nisha had already left from KM.....but Shantima just takes her name to calm down Geet...on the other side, Geet is getting nervous listening to Dr. Nisha's name. What if she discloses all what has happened in this eventful day of her life? And what she hears further from Shantima has made her fears come true.

S: Also, Daadi got highly anxious learning about your health condition from Dr. Nisha.

Geet holds on to her forehead...🤦‍♀️what she had feared about has happened. She knows how sensitive is Daadi about her (Geet) . Geet is hell worried and call out her god's name with teary eyes...

G: Hey babaji...yeh sab kya ho raha hain? (Oh god...what’s happening)

S: Oh...don't further stress yourself. Nothing to worry .... Dr. Nisha hain na yahan...Memsab will be all fine..

Geet in not convinced with what ever Shantima says.....Shantima...please keep her informed about my health condition... that I am all fine...It was just some weakness.

Shanti is really getting upset now...bitiya.. you need not hide things from me... I know very well that why you got so weak and each and every reason that has lead to your weakness in past one year. Shantima gets emotional with teary eyes..and her voice filled with heaviness....She still recalls all what Geet went thro especially last one month in KM.

Geet is not responding...she is just listening to Shantima quietly as Shantima is right in her place. She is the only one with whom Geet could have a open talk...But today, she is not opening up even with Shantima.

Shantima could very well sence her silence and Geet's silence itself speaks a lot...She gulps and asks further Aur woh Maan Baba … she is not able to frame right question that would give answer for all her queries. especially how is Maan's behaviour towards her in last two days... Shantima somehow feels that Maan is the reason why Geet got in this condition. but she understands the sensitivity of the situation and prefers not to ask her anything further. But still, she is very concerned about Geet and wishes her Maan baba has truly got some changes in his attitude towards Geet. And for Geet, restlessness engulfs her whenever she hears Maan's name. She has made up her mind as to not to give in to her emotions as it will weaken her further and will stand as a hindrance to all what she has planned for her near future and she cannot let it happen.

G: MA...PLEASE... she takes a pause taking a deep sigh before continuing.. there's no point in discussing all that now. Anyways, don't worry about me..Please inform Daadi that I am absolutely fine. Let her take rest. Will talk to her some time later.

Shantima knows that Geet is just again giving into the situation...without caring for herself first.

S: Yeh aap khudh hi memsab se kehdo. She is feeling far better by now as Dr. Nisha has given her an injection. Just a minute.

G: Ok Ma...I will wait.. Aur ma..I am sorry I couldn't talk to you properly. Will talk some time soon...hmm?

Shanti just replies a hmm as she controls her tears before handing over the call to Daadi.

Geet waits patiently till the time she gets to speak to Daadi... In meantime, she prepares her mind on what to talk and what not to and Of course like usual, she will never initiate any topic with regard to Maan and anything related to him...Something which she is got used to by now and wants to maintain it ... as she must ensure not to hurt Daadi's feelings at any cost. Especially at this point of time where Daadi is going thro a rough patch health wise. Finally, Daadi was prepared to talk and Geet keeps herself within a calm composure

D: Geet...beta... How are you?

G: I..I am fine Daadima...nothing to worry.. I am all fine.

Daadi gives a sad smile listening to her answer. ....You are still hiding things from me... Hmm? ..why are you doing this to your health? Dr. Nisha just told me everything about all what she discussed with the other Doctor in HP. What is this beta?she tells this in one go and takes a sad sigh...

Geet is kind of running short of words and spell bound with Daadi's love and care filled talks. Even her own people here in HP never bothered to check on her and inturn insult her. She tries her maximum to cover up and explain her condition. Ji...I.. I didn't intend to hide it...It was just due to some tiredness..Now leave all this and don't take unnecessary tension. Please stay relaxed.

D: How do you expect me to stay relaxed? All this happened because of me and only ME. I am the one who is responsible for your condition. I should have kept a check on you and should have ensured that you are well taken care of but I failed...I AM SORRY BETA..

G: Daadima...Why are you blaming yourself unnecessarily...nothing has happened to me. You have taken good care of me..just like my grandmother did. Sorry kehke mujhe sharminda math kijiye. (Please don't tell sorry and make me feel small)

D: Sharminda tho humen ho rahi hain aap ki yeh haalat dekhkar. Dekho...kya haal bana rakha hain apna... ( Its me who is feeling small seeing you in this condition. See..what have you done to yourself) You have been maintaining a poor appetite for a very long time and you have been constantly losing weight and you are anaemic..and what not. You have been so mean in punishing yourself like this!! How did I miss on all this?

Geet is getting restless with Daadi blaming herself. She doesn't want Daadi to feel so low about herself. Its such a small thing to worry about. don't worry too much about me...I will be completely alright within a day or two.

Daadi takes a grieving sigh and continues further. I have obtained all details from Dr Nisha with regard to your health. I will not be careless henceforth. Hence I have made my decision. I don't want you to stay in HP anymore.

Geet is not sure if she is hearing it right...

G: Daadima??

D: I had my discussions with Maan on this. And its wise decision to stay far away from that place where you are living as over there in HP, the haveli will get crowded as the days passes by and everyone will be giving complete attention towards Nandini's wedding event that's going to happen. And of course no one would give you personal attention.

Geet is really getting tensed by learning about Daadi's talks with Maan. Why he would care? Or he will simply listen or leave it like he has been doing till date? She has to make Daadi understand but in a polite manner. Please..Aap meri itni chinta math kijiye...I don't need personal attention. I will make sure to take care of myself..

D: Kaise chintha nahin karen? You are the eldest daughter in law of the family and to me, you are equally important like Maan, Prem and Annie. But somewhere I have been partial to my own grandchildren and ignored you...

G: Daadima, you were never the person you are claiming to be..you never ignored me or treated me with partiality.

D: I DID...and that's what has resulted in all what happened to you today... I am at fault...I want to make up for it..so, please accept to move to our farm house for time being.

Geet just got pulled out of track listening to what Daadi just said. As Geet was under assumption that Daadi wants her to get back to KM.

G: Kya kaha aap ne? Farm house?

D: Remember I keep telling you that we have a huge farmhouse just about one hour drive from HP? You move in there.

G: Daadima..Please..Is ki kya zaroorat? Main yahan bil kul tik hoon. (There is no need of it. I am all fine here)

Geet is really put into fix. How can she ever live with Maan under one roof? He would again hate her for all this. No ways...she would rather adjust herself in her maternal home.

D: Zaroorat hain beta...its a calm and quite place without any unnecessary invasions and you can relax and live there peacefully and study with a clear mindset. I had a clear discussion with Maan regarding this.

Its getting confirmed that Daadi is the main reason for the changes in Maan. By Daadi's talks, its very clear that she would have once again put pressure on Maan and this time, Maan couldn't even protest and he has agreed to all what Daadi suggests..otherwise, what else could be the reason? Everything so clear now.

Geet is lost in her own silence... as per her, her life is getting back to square one and she has to make a fresh start from a new place with the person who hates her so much. Once again, she cannot decide on this.

Where as Daadi sighs before continuing as she has to make Geet believe in all what she is saying.

D: Beta.. I know how you are feeling and what exactly is going on in your mind. don't worry beta. Maan hain na aap ke dekhbaal ke liye. (Maan is there to take care of you).

What is Daadi even saying? Maan would take care of me? Forget about accepting it...she is finding it hard to even believe it. Hey babaji...how to make Daadi understand? Already Maan cannot stand me...he never wanted me even in his far surroundings..and now he is there to take care of me? No..he will never be...he loves someone else and he equally hates me for invading his life. but how can I say all this to Daadi? No..No..Its better to stay back here than to move into a new place and that too with Maan..She tries to make Daadi understand...

Daadima..Trust me..I am all fine. I have lived here for 20 years. I will stay here itself and I can take care of myself. I have no problem what so ever. Geet's voice is shaking ...Aap Aap...Maan ko wapas bulalijiye... (Please call back Maan)

Daadi gasps so loud listening to this and Geet covers it up...woh...you need him to be with you and he needs to take care of his business operations which he can do it better in Delhi.

Daadi feels so defeated as she could sense Geet doesn't trust any Khurana family members any more … Beta, yeh aap kya kehrahi hain?... From now on Maan will be with you all the time. Am I clear enough? Daadma raises her voice a bit and this almost jerks Geet. But still she tries to make Daadi understand but Daadi is far stubborn now.

G: Daadima...

D: I know you lost your trust in me..but please give me one more chance. I will not disappoint you this time

Geet almost fell down listening to this...she couldn't take Daadi's words.. and starts crying..

G: Eisa nahin hain daadima.. (Its not like that Daadima) If one person whom I trust the most is YOU and what are you even saying? You can never ever disappoint anyone...Please Daadima..dobara eisa math kahiye. (don't ever say that again)

D: If you really trust me and respect my decision, then please move to the farmhouse right away.

Geet is put into a silence while Daadi continues.. beta..meri baat maano tho yahi tik rahega. ( you mark words...this will be the right decision for you) Over, there in farmhouse, will be very well taken care of. You will be able to study better and you will have lot of time for yourself and by the time you finish with your final exams, you will be free of all tensions and you will be able to have a tension free mind and get to enjoy the few days that you get to spend in Hoshiyarpur preparing for Nandini's wedding...IS'NT IT?

Geet has no further say on this... She cannot tell Daadima about her actual problems. She has other concerns too. Par Daadima, who will take care of you when even Maan is away from KM?

D: Oh -Fo… 🤦‍♀️...You are really thinking way too much...what difference does it make you tell me? Over here, I have shanti, Nakul who are my strong pillars. Now stop worrying about ME and OTHERS... Its YOU who need to be taken good care of at this point of time.. Ab tho haan kehdo beta.. (Atleast now, say YES)

Daadi was sounding so desperate to hear a YES from Geet and finally Geet agrees to it..

YES Daadima... Geet closes her eyes after saying...again a decision which she had to accept due to the circumstances. What else she could do? But at least Daadi is happy now.

D: Beta...I can't tell you how relieved I am feeling now... Daadi sighs and this time it was a great sigh of relief for her.

G: I am glad that you are feeling relieved...All I wish at this point of time is, YOUR WELLBEING ...now, please don't take any more tensions.

Daadi knows well that Geet is again compromising by agreeing to her decisions...but Daadi is happy that things are moving towards positive direction....she wants to bring back Geet to KM with all the love and respect that she deserves and this is just a first step towards it.

D: I wish for my dearest Geet’s well being!!! I know, you are still confused. But trust me...you will be happy with this decision in future. Ok challo beta..I understand you have to start packing things.

G: Ji..Bye Daadima..

D: Bye Beta...Take good care of yourself.

Geet thought she would feel light after talking with Daadi... but no...it has only increased her burden. she has to leave from her maternal home now...she wanted to spend some time here before leaving this place for ever...and even this small happiness is taken away from her.. Why Babaji? How do you expect me to live with Maan in that farm house? She wanted to laugh out loud thinking about what Daadi said...Maan is there to take care of me. … SERIOUSLY ??? at least I had Daadi and Shantima in KM and who is there for me in that Farmhouse? She feels like a bird which manages to fly away from one loveless golden cage just for the sake of getting caged into another one. Her head spins with lot of confusions while she slowly makes her way down the stairs and she sees Maan is still in talks with her family.

On the other side, Once Daadima is cut her call...she looks at Shantima who is giving a confused look to her.

S: Memsab...yeh kya tha? Why you call her and then when she answers, you suddenly handover the call to me to talk to her?

D: Patha nahin Shanti, When I called her and she answered, I felt all my guts died...I couldn't answer her at all. That's why I asked you to start talking and then I shall take over... and good you managed it so very well. Daadi takes a phew holding on to her heartbeats... also, I know she is more comfortable with you and may open up better with you. By the way, what did she tell you?

S: Nothing much Memsab. She was really concerned and was enquiring about you thro out the discussion. She has been telling all the time that there's nothing to worry about her own health.

D: Yeh ladki bhi na...always cares for others and not about herself. Daadi nods her head with amusement. Where as Shantima is hell worried for Geet now. She cannot see her going thro again all the pain that she went thro in KM.

S: Bura na maane tho ek baath kehni thi aap se…(IF you don't mind, I have something to say)

Daadi gestures her to go ahead...

S: Woh..Aap Geet ko kyon Farm house bhej rahe hain? Woh bhi Maan baba ke saath...mujhe yeh teek nahin lagraha hain . (Why are you sending Geet to Farmhouse? That too with Maan baba and I am feeling its not right)

Shanti nad Nakul have worked here for Decades, they are no longer considered to be servants but family members and hence Daadi takes a lead in listening to her point of view.

D: What are you trying to say Shanti? You don't trust Me and Maan?

S: I trust you and your decisions more than my own life memsab...she sighs and continues...but Maan baba...I can trust him when it comes to every other aspect of life ...but with Geet...his behavior was totally not acceptable. He was not giving any heed to this relationship. Even though he began to realize his mistake but the point is, how serious he is now? She knows that she is now interfering in Khurana Khandan's personal matters..but her heart feels for Geet and she cannot see her in emotional turmoil. And she is not sure if her Maan baba will be able to understand this.

D: Please Shanti...eisa math kaho.

S: I know that I am interfering in your personal lives but my only intention behind is Geet bitiya's happiness. You see..at such an young age she has faced so much pain in her married life. And even today, I could see she sounds the same. She even cut me off when I tried to check on Maan baba. She sighs sadly...I am not really sure if Maan baba has changed to an extent to understand Geet enough. Over here in one year she was completely neglected by him. And now when she is having her quality time to spend with her relatives and prepare for her exams at the same time, you are again sending her to farm house and that too along with Maan baba?

Daadi rests her hand on her shoulder and continues. I know what you are trying to hint..believe me..Maan's attitude has changed a lot. Infact he is trying all his means to bring life into this relationship. But Geet is still far away from all these feelings. She is still living within the wall of her bad memories here. I understand that she need sometime for herself as her wounds are still fresh and it wouldn't be easy for her to trust Maan that soon.

S: I am glad that at least you have been quite understanding towards Geet. She wont be able to take any more pain if Maan baba hurt her again...and you are pushing him to stay alone with Geet now and that too far away from both the families....

D: This idea is not mine...its Maan's

Shanti is really not able to believe it. Is it Maan baba who is initiating to move to Farm house?

D: Like you, even I was not at all convinced with this idea...but Maan is the one who made me understand and he has some valid points. You see..he is genuinely concerned for Geet.

Daadi makes her understand further...but still what if he looses his temper? Shanti is not at peace untill she is 100% sure that he has changed for good.

S: Phir bhi memsab...

D: don't you want to see them together leading a happy married life?

Shanti nods for Yes.. Daadi holds on to her shoulder again... Then trust me that this is the only way you can make it happen as they will get to spend some lone time with each other. Also, Geet can be well attended with regard to her health as well as studies. Its another chance for them to make a fresh start..and mark my words, all what happened in last one year will never repeat again....She sighs and continues.. Ab challo...I need to call all the workers in the farmhouse and do the needful.

S: You take rest. I will call them and inform them to do the needful.

Daadi hands over this task to Shanti as the workers there in Farmhouse are known to Shanti and Nakul. Shanti calls them and alerts them to clean the farmhouse in and out and arrange for all necessities that needs to be taken care of .

Back to Maan with Geet's family...

Just after having his talks with Daadi, Maan reaches to the point where Geet's parents, Daarji, Kamla and few others were still present. He is really disturbed with the way Daadi was blaming herself for all what has happened to Geet where as he is the one who is solely responsible. He is back to his Terrance when Armaan holds his hand with concerns ...bhai..is all fine with you ?  Maan holds him back and nods for Yes. 

Daarji takes a lead in enquiring about Daadi...

Daarji: Beta..you had a talk with Savithriji? How is she doing health wise? We didn't happen to talk recently.

M: Hmm..fine..but she is upset with Geet's condition. Even she agrees to the idea to move away from here.

Everyone there present get highly alerted learning that Savithriji (Maan's daadi) is upset...especially Daarji. After all she is the samdhan* of this family and upsetting her is like addition of black marks on Handha family.

(*A/N – Samdhan generally means relatives of your son/daughter's spouse's family.)

M: ah haan...don't worry you people! I didn't tell my daadi about all how Geet was treated here. If she comes to know, she would cut of all her relationship with Handa family...RIGHT AWAY...and I don't want that to happen.

Everyone take a sigh of relief as this would have resulted in worst. But the problem still remains.

M: She is upset with Geet's health condition and she is well aware that Geet wouldn't get required attention over here and she too agreed to my decision to take Geet out of this place

Daarji: Beta..I assure you that we all will be here to take care of Geet. Please don't go from here. I will talk to Savithriji and make her understand.

M: I am not stopping you from talking to her. She will stand strong by her decisions and your call will never make any difference to it.

Mohinder: Beta, over here people know very well that you and Geet will be here till Nandini's wedding. Now, these people will talk all rubbish when you take away Geet like this especially after this evening incident.

Maan gets really furious listening to Mohinder... tho, aap ko in logon ki jyada fikar hain..hain na Papaji? I just give a DAMN to these people. And this evening incident was all started by you people which was taking an ugly shape. I am the one who put an end to it...so, don't try to convince me by saying all this.

This is the first time Mohinder has got it back from Maan.

They all got into further deep talks which went on for sometime.... Geet's family is somehow not convinced that Geet should move out of here before Nandini's wedding. But Maan has been standing stubborn.

Daarji holds on to Maan's hand and tries to convince him. Puttar..we all are very sorry for all what has happened. But please you and Geet don't move away from here like this. don't mistake me that I am mentioning this for the people here, but for Geet. I know my grand daughter. She would prefer to spend her time here.

Daarji sounds seems to be genuine with his reason...Maan gets really confused. What if Geet decides to stay back here? He cannot force her. considering the condition of their current relationship...and then suddenly he hears a voice which gives in the final decision.

"I have decided to leave from here Daarji."

Everyone turn to see Geet who descends from stairs and moves towards the family crowd gathering. She stands folding her hands as that would relax herself. Nandini, Rajji and Ridzy also walk down the stairs slowly. They all stand near by Geet...holding on to her. Daarji immediately move towards her and holds her hand.

Daarji: Geet...Puttar...I know I had been very rude today. I couldn't have a control on myself when I got some facts about you from Manjeet. I am really sorry beta.

Geet has never witnessed Daarji like this...and that too asking for forgiveness from Maan and now to her..but her heart and soul is far polluted with all how what happened a while ago and she has lost her mindset to accept it.

SORRY??? Geet gives a sad smile ….Daarji...please you need not feel something which you have never felt till now. Daarji's hold on her hand loosens...Even though I lack certain disciplines but I do respect humans...especially elders around me. So, please don't ask for SORRY!!

Daarji: I know you are upset with all what has happened.... trust your Daarji...All what happened will never happen or repeat again. Please..you and Maan stay back here.. I know your preferences... And I assure you that no one will question you...you can go any where and move around where ever you want to …

G: Daarji..Firstly, I trust you and I always do....She looks into Daarji's eyes and talks straight....But I am a married woman now... I don't have my own preferences anymore. Infact I never had one. at least she got this courage to tell him the reality of her life that she had here in handa haveli. When I was here, I have lived my life as per the preset rules. And now, being a married woman, I have to follow the rules of the paternal family. So, I go by their decision now... Tho in sab ke beech main mera kya chaltha hain Daarji??

Both Daarji and Maan are rooted at their respective places listening to her actual condition...she never had any choice of her own to make but still she respected the principles of both the families happily and in return she just got insulted and let down.

Vaise bhi...I have always been a burden on everyone here..and I don't want to continue to be one.

At this point Daarji has realised that its too very late and enough damage is already been done to the relationship that he has shared with his grand daughter. All he followed in his life is “Discipline” and he wanted his children and grandchildren to follow it... Especially with Geet as she is the eldest grand daughter of this family. And he admits that she has always followed his principles. But its too too late. He never intended something like this to happen. His Geet would always understand him but yes...he failed in understanding her equally ...AND its all over with this moment. He is left with no words to comment further.

G: Meri shaadi ke baad sab apne apne raasthe chaldiye...aur kisi ne ek baar bhi mudke dhekne ki koshish nahin ki... (Immediately after my wedding happened, everyone moved one in their own ways without even looking back at me) Her eyes moving around acknowledging each and every face of her so called relatives...her Daarji...ma...papa...and suddently her gaze fixes on Maan...and that very moment he could feel her burning vision. Its true that everyone left her alone ...including Maan himself. He looked back deep into her hazels and he expected her to pin point at him and shout at him for all what he has behaved with her in this one year...but she didn't...Her eyes blinked at him for a brief second and looked away.

She moved to face the elders as she still has more to tell. tho main jahan kahin bhi rahoon.... kaise bhi rahoon... kisi ko koi farak nahin padtha. (So, where I am and how I am living...No one even bothers or care to know)

Her painful words told so calmly and coldly and it really stabs Maan. She is not saying a single lie...he behaved as if he never cared.

And people around could only glance back at her silently as she has said the truth...Mohi-Rano look at each other and then they couldn't even face Geet due to shame as they had neglected Geet and didn't even initiate to meet her at least once in this last one year. and the same truth is even more uglier for Maan as during those moments of his marriage he held her hand promising her for a life long support... and immediately after all the marriage related formalities, he left her then and there and never looked back at her in this last one year. Armaan has been silently observing the scene..he feels miserable seeing Geet's condition. Now he seriously votes for Geet to be moved out of this place. That will only help her condition. 

Obvisously Geet controlls her tears as her bitter memories of her marriage flashes her. But she conceals all her emotions to herself as no one from this crowd deserves to know about it...let it be her daarji, her parents or even her so called husband.

I understand each minute that I spend here only increases your burden. So, let me pack my things and start make a move.

Rano: Puttar...come, I will help you in packing your things... Geet's mom wanted to spend some last moments with her before she leaves..but Geet stops her..

G: Na Ma..You don't bother. I don't have much task to do regarding this. You continue to be the part of elderly discussions here. She is saying it very coldly without expressing her anger or hurt. but deep within, she is feeling so very low to put off with all her relations...especially her mother...Today, she got an opportunity to lift the long time burden in her heart. She could tell how she felt all these years. Who knows if she would get an opportunity like this again in her life? She doubts. Again she could speak up to them because they all are related to her...but she doesn't say anything to Maan...infact it doesn't even cross her mind that she needs to talk to him as she has mentally accepted the voidness of this so called relationship that has bound them. She just gives Maan a cold glance and makes her move towards her room.

Again, Ridzy, Nandini and Rajji follow her and Geet don't stop them as these are the few moments she don't want to miss especially with Nandini and Rajji.

Geet's mom is heart broken listening to her daughter's words...Mohi consoles her...at least she spoke with you. As she didn't utter even a single word to me. Rano wipes her tears argues back … Yeh bohuth acha hain ji!! why would she? You have always given her advises. Have you ever tried to know what she wants? See the result of over burdening our own daughter in order to maintain cultural and disciplinary values of the family. You see..she is right in front of us but We have lost her.

Maan just looks at her while she was slowly retrieving herself and moving away to their room. He is glad that she at least spoke with her Daarji and her parents...She still didn't go againt them or argue with them but she has opened up herself to them which is more than enough to make them realise how their dominance as elders has effected her life.... That was it for them. but what about me? Why she is driving away from me? I know I have deeply hurt her and may be much more than what her own family did to her....I would be at peace if she even hurts me...but for that she needs to open her mind in front of me. Also it worries him if she has truly accepted to move to farm house? why did she consider it as a decision from the elders of his family? Is she happy with it?

Precap: “I know what are your concerns!...You need not worry. I am still aware of the rules that's set between us and will strictly follow them. And its pretty clear to me that mere change in place will not change our rules”

(Hopefully this precap will appear in next part. There can be a possible change in the words-or grammar but this is it. don't expect they will have a honeymoon right away 😉)

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Will be updating the following FFs of mine (I have typed and banked few parts already). I know its been quite a while and hence those who have already read it..kindly jog your memories😉

GEETIKA - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4893207#143826424

HOW TO NAME IT? - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4894077

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY. - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4993308#147392902

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great update 

So geet agreed to move on 

That good at least she could concentrate on her study hope Mr khurna make things better between them 

Edited by hira2010 - 3 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Thank you I'll be waiting for the update

loveaashi thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the update...

change12 thumbnail

nice update....Hope geet give chance to maan. I don't understand how maan can scream and shout at Geet but can't say sorry or open his heart.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Have updated Part 29 -Page 95. Pls check

anujawreshwal thumbnail

Nice update. Waiting for it. It did justice to all the emotions geet is going through. I always think now they can talk to each other but you show a different angle to their story. Really you are awesome. Take care of yourself and your family.😃😃😃😃😃

crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update, loved atleast now geet opening her wound, so that her husband and family realise their mistakes

Please update soon

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update

Everything was explained nicely and the way geet emotion came out through her cold words for her parents and her family was good but in all this maan is worried that she is showing emotions to all expect him and this is disturbing him,he wants geet to show coldness or something towards him but she is showing nothing.

Hope this farmhouse stay will cure some of wounds of geet and bring maaneet closer.

Ps: The story seems like going in a very slow pace please speed up the story a little bit.