^^morty i don't read hypocrites articles to spoil my mood lol
Their opinion noone cares anyways
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
^^morty i don't read hypocrites articles to spoil my mood lol
Their opinion noone cares anyways
Originally posted by: BCF5O6JJJDOWQOP2
Modi's numerous foreign visits came to naught.
This reminds me even Nepal is not on friendly terms with us anymore. I don't understand our foreign policy anymore. Do we have friends left? Don't tell me its Trump cause he is nobody's friend ever.
Koena Mitra mentioned in this article that people tried to finish Priyanka Chopra www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/sushant-singh-rajputs-death-koena-mitra-nepotism-in-bollywood.html
Many people from the industry have bought up what happen to Priyanka. I guess everyone knows.
Maybe Priyanka will talk about it one day, maybe in her book.
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
This reminds me even Nepal is not on friendly terms with us anymore. I don't understand our foreign policy anymore. Do we have friends left? Don't tell me its Trump cause he is nobody's friend ever.
Looks like flameofdarkness is back. 🤢
Hello everyone!
I never followed the discussions here but since Sushant’s death, I visit this thread and I happen to like some posts too.
Don’t wanna appear as a stalker so just wanted to say hi 😆
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Hello everyone!
I never followed the discussions here but since Sushant’s death, I visit this thread and I happen to like some posts too.
Don’t wanna appear as a stalker so just wanted to say hi 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0