Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser

Hopefully ishra will come close

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5

Prashant-so here is ur working schedule and department,u all have to work in the department assigned for a month and then ur department will be interchanged .ok,he said to which everyone nodded.

Ishita-ek mahina,ek mahina spend karna padega mujhe Raman ke saath,toh kar lungi.waise bhi unki firm mein kaam karungi toh kab tak unse nazarein bacha paaungi.waise bhi main kyun apni nazarein bachaun,maine kaun galti ki hai.saari galti toh unki khud ki hai,unhone hamara rishta tod diya,itna bada gunaah kiya ki main kabhi unhe maaf nahi kar sakti ,she was thinking when a tear roll down her eyes remembering her painful past.

She wiped her tears and said-stop crying,ishita.ab tumhe Raman ke baare mein nahi,Amma aur miku ke baare mein sochna hai,saari property bech kar ek ghar toh le liya humne but usse chalane ke liye job bahut jaruri hai ,so I will concentrate only on my job and not on my boss.jaise Raman sabke liye boss hai,mere liye bhi hai,pati nahi sirf boss.she thought and start walking towards his cabin which was on top floor.

Ishita was walking slowly feeling awkward to go to his cabin after she quit the job.

Ishita-aise chilla kar gayi thi,ab unke paas hi jaa rahi hoon unko assist karne ,pata nahi kaise react karenge,what if he make fun of my helplessness,yaa phir mujhse rudely behave kiya toh .she was thinking and then thought-rudely behave karenge toh seh lungi,waise bhi woh husband thodi hai joh unse shikayat karungi .mera pichla boss bhi toh rude hi tha,Raman ka rude behaviour bhi seh lungi,bas thodi si takleef hogi .itne sapne joh dekhen the,ek khoobsurat zindagi ka,sab tod diye unhone .she said and took a deep breathe reaching his cabin.

She closed her eyes and composed herself ,then finally knock the door.

Raman-come in,he said and Ishita walked in.

Ishita-good morning,Raman I mean sir.she said nervously when he raised his head hearing her voice.

She was wearing a pink saree while her hair was tied in a ponytail.she has applied a pinch of sindoor and wearing few bangles,along with her ring and mangalsutra.he smiled seeing her and said-good morning,please have a seat,Ishita .

Ishita nodded infront of him.he was looking at her waiting for her to say something but seeing her all silent ,he finally said-tum yahan??

Ishita-jaise aapko pata nahi hai,she said angrily and he was just looking at her.

She realises that he is her boss,she shouldn't scream on him,so she mellow down and said-i am the new trainee here and I have to assist u ,for a month as a part of my training .she said slowly.

Raman-ok ,ok.i got it,that's ur table,u can go and sit there.i will call u if I need ur assistance.he said showing her the table .

Ishita-i have to sit in ur room??

Raman-actually I already have an assistant,and she is not ready to share her cabin with any intern.so u have to adjust here only,waise bhi mera cabin kaafi bada hai.u should be comfortable here.

Ishita -ji sir,call me if u need my help.she said and walked to her desk.

She settle down on her desk and start reading the files kept there to kill her time.

He was busy in his laptop while his eyes were going to her again and again.he couldn't stop but smile seeing her so near to him.he remembered how he called prashant to call ishita and then assigning her work under him.even he didn't arranged any other cabin for her as he want her to stay very close to him.

Ishita was reading the file but her eyes were also going on Raman again and again.he was wearing a blue shirt with white formals.

Ishita-why he is looking so pale,inki tabiyat toh thik hai naa.kal toh thik the,aaj aise kyun lag rahen hai.like he is not well,thik hai naa.puchu ,nahi mujhe kya.koi problem hogi toh khud hi bolenge .she was thinking looking at him when she saw tears rolling down his eyes as he closed his eyes .

She got up in a go and was about to ask when he took his phone and called someone.the person picked the call and he said-please arrange a crocin for me,this headache is killing me.saying so he hung up the call while ishita looked away thinking if he is not telling her,then why she should be concerned for him.

Ishita settle on her chair again when her phone rang .it was mihika's phone,so she signalled Raman that she is going out to take the call,to which he just nodded.

She was going out when she banged into someone,she said sorry and get out of the room taking the phone while the person was shouting on ishita.

Ishita-haan miku.kya hua,kyun call kiya.amma thik hai naa??

Mihika-haan akka,yahan sab thik hai,I called to ask ki wahan sab thik hai naa,I mean to ask how's ur new office.sab achche hai naa??

Ishita-haan kanna,sab achche hai.tu meri fikar mat kar, apni padhayi par dhyaan de.saying so she was about to hung up the call when mihika said-akka suno naa.

Ishita-bol miku.

Mihika-neighbours bata rahen the,kal jeeju aaye the.

Ishita-mujhe unke baare mein koi baat nahi karni ,miku.

Mihika-suno naa,they were telling his eyes were filled when he was going back.aapne kuch kaha tha kya??

Ishita-main kya kahungi,joh sach hai wahin kaha .

Mihika-aapko sach lagta hai jeeju aisa kar sakte hai??

Ishita-tune khud suna tha appa ne kya kaha tha,aur agar aisa nahi hota,toh kya itna kuch hota.tujhe kya lagta hai miku,main bahut khush hoon Raman ko chod kar .nahi ,main bahut dukhi hoon,jitne sapne dekhe the maine,saare tut gaye.baat sirf paise ki nahi thi,woh mujhe issliye achche nahi lagte the kyunki woh ameer the,balki issliye bhi achche lagne lage the kyunki woh dil ke ameer the,bahut thoda waqt humne bitaya tha saath mein,but I started trusting me,I started loving him aur unhone kya kiya,meri saari feelings,har emotion ki dhajjiyan uda di,maine unse nahi maanga tha unka saath,toh unhone kyun manga dahej mera saath dene ke liye,mujhse shaadi karne ke liye.u can't even think,how I felt .I felt like a commodity ,and doing this he broke my heart and addition to it,he broke our family also.appa left us because of him and his family,how can u even think of forgiving him.

Mihika-i don't know,akka.but mujhe jeeju ko dekh kar aisa nahi lagta ki woh bure hai,laalchi hai.moreover why he will ask for dowry,he is a multimillionaire himself.

Ishita-i don't know,miku and I don't wanna think about it either,main bas itna jaanti hoon ki Raman aur unki family ne dahej maanga tha,jiski wajah se appa ki maut hui .isse jyada kuch nahi soch paati main aur naa sochna chahti hoon.my priority is ur education and Amma's health.aur phone rakh,office mein hoon.i had to work.she said and hung up the call .she wiped her tears and stood there for sometime to compose herself.

After two minutes,she walked into his cabin and saw a girl almost on him wearing a white shirt and pencil skirt ,her hair was tied in a ponytail .

Ishita's eyes got wide seeing someone so close to him and she felt disgusting too seeing him allowing someone else so near to him.

She closed her eyes again and said composing herself-tujhe koi fark nahi padta ishu,u just care a damn.she said to herself and then open her eyes .she knocked loudly and said-may I come in,sir??

The girl and Raman look at ishita and Raman said-yes please,come in.and thank u Natasha,but I really don't need head massage from u .u can please go to ur cabin .

Natasha-but Raman sir,she was saying when he said-please do ,Natasha.

Natasha-ok sir,but do call me if u need anything .

Raman-ok,but for now,please go.he said and Natasha went out looking at Ishita and giving her a weird look.

Raman look at ishita and said-look it's not like that,I called her to give me medicine,but she was hell bent to give me head massage and then her heel twisted and she fell on me,aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum samajh rahi ho.

Ishita-main kuch nahi samajh rahi ,sir.aur main hoti kaun hoon,kuch samajhne wali.aap boss ho,aur main employee,I can't ask u ,and u don't have to give any explanation to me .naa mujhe iski jarurat hai aur naa aapko .she said looking at him blankly while he looked away saying-ofcourse,tumhe kyun zarurat hogi,after all we r nothing other then boss and employee.i am sorry,he said and close his eyes feeling the pain.

Ishita tried to look away but she could feel his discomfort.she look at him and asked slowly-aap thik ho??

Raman open his eyes and said-r u talking to me??

Ishita-aapki aankhen itni laal kyun hai?she asked looking at his eyes.

Raman-nothing,u just don't worry.i am ok,medicine le li hai,will be fine in sometime .so don't worry,he said and called Natasha again.

Raman-natasha,cancel my meetings for today,I won't be attending any meetings.

Natasha-ok sir,she said and hung the call.

Raman closed his eyes again and rested his head on the head rest of the chair.he was combing his hair with his fingers again and again to get some relief when he felt someone's touch of his hair.

He opened his eyes and saw her pressing his forehead softly .

Raman-ishita tum,he was saying when she said-shh,don't talk.let me give u a head massage,u will feel relaxed.she said massaging his forehead softly making him relax.

He closed his eyes again feeling her soothing touch when she said-aapko bukhar hai,aapne medicine li hai??

Raman nodded in yes.

Ishita was just massaging his head and he was sitting feeling good when she asked slowly-tabiyat kaise kharab ho gayi??

Raman look at her and said-koi dhyaan rakhne wala nahi hai,meri biwi mujhe chod kar chali gayi.

Ishita looked away and said-koi bhi biwi apne pati ko yun hi nahi chodti ,zarur aapne kuch kiya hoga.

Raman-kiya tha naa,galat logon par vishwas aur sab kuch khatam ho gaya.

Ishita -kya matlab hai iska,apni galti chupane ke liye kuch bhi excuse nahi dena chahiye.

Raman-tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karogi naa??

Ishita-i don't wanna talk about it again,aap bhi chup rahiye,u r not well.rest kijiye.

Raman hold her hand and said-mere paas wapas aa jao ,I will be fine.

Ishita-main yahan sirf job karne aayi hoon,coz I need this job.aapke paas wapas aane ke liye nahi.

Raman-achcha,toh phir kyun mera dard kam karne aayi ho,u should enjoy seeing me in pain.maze karo,ishita.

Ishita-aapki tarah nahi hoon,joh kisi ke takleef mein khush rahun.maine hamesha sabki takleef kam karna seekha hai aur aaj aapke liye bhi wahin kar rahi hoon.

Raman-matlab meri jagah koi aur bhi hota ,toh tum yahin karti??

Ishita look down and said-shayad.

Raman removed her hand over his head and said-then just go,agar meri takleef kam nahi kar sakti toh badhao mat .he said angrily .

Ishita-aapki tabiyat thik nahi hai,Raman.she said trying to get close to him.

Raman-so what,marunga nahi .itna kamzor nahi hoon,aur agar mar bhi gaya toh tumhe kya,infact u should be happy, tumhara gunaahgaar khatam ho jaayega aur shayad tumhara badla bhi .he said pushing her a little being angry on her answer.

Ishita-raman please.

Raman-not needed,ishita.tum jao,just leave me alone.iss headache se jyada pain tumhare iss answer ne diya hai,thank u so much for this,ishita.he said looking away while ishita went to her table . 

She was looking at him and finally walked to him.

Ishita-let me give u a massage,u will be good,Raman.

Raman-kahan naa jarurat nahi.he was saying when she said-jarurat hai,and let me do it.

Raman-nahi.obey me,I am ur boss.

Ishita-main kisi aur ke liye yeh nahi karti,but aapko nahi dekh sakti dard mein,aapne mujhe kitni bhi takleef di ho,raman.i can't see u in pain,let me do this,let me soothe ur pain a little .she said looking down making him smile fully .she couldn't stop but smile at his antics and asked-can I??

Raman nodded and she start massaging his head again while he closed his eyes feeling good with her soft touches .

That's all for now,enjoy.

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope she finds out the truth of what happened! 

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Loved it so much

Update next part soon di

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Raman and Ishita r s much in pain

Jealous Ishita

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful update so let Ishita learn the truth soon and come back to Raman please update next part soon to know how it will happen 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope she will forgive him soon

SAUMMY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update....

Ishita loves raman so much even raman also....

I hope they clear their issues soon and love happily with each other !!

Eagerly waiting for the next part....

One of my favourite stories....