shocking news
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
shocking news
I have started 😭 now.
This year was a shocker 2020 :( good people r gone and shushant also 😭
😮😮😮 I am stunned. May his soul Rest In Peace🙏
Your death is also reported in all the prestigious French portal Sushant. This shows how much you achieved. Why Sushant, why? I can’t even bid farewell to you, I don’t have it in me to say bye 😭
I saw shocked and my eyes cannot believe itOriginally posted by: burnnotice
😮😮😮 I am stunned. May his soul Rest In Peace🙏
Shocked by this news. Since I heard it I cant stop thinking about you Sushant. You achieved so much then why?? RIP
maybe depression :(Originally posted by: Vedika126
Shocked by this news. Since I heard it I cant stop thinking about you Sushant. You achieved so much then why?? RIP
I don't know what to say. He was one of the finest actors we have seen in recent times. He was a charming personality, humble and down to earth.
RIP Sushant!
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Your death is also reported in all the prestigious French portal Sushant. This shows how much you achieved. Why Sushant, why? I can’t even bid farewell to you, I don’t have it in me to say bye 😭
TFS, yes he was appreciated here too
Can't say him bye either! Can't bid adieu to our loved "Preet Juneja"! 😭
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
13