Damn this is unbelievable 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Damn this is unbelievable 😲
oh okay.good u r in family.i use to watch corona news everyday my family stopped me from watching it by saying u will be in depression and will get mad don’t watch it I sad okay after that I didn’t watch itOriginally posted by: LotusPetals
He was treated for depression but the lockdown affects the most those people. Just imagine staying alone in a house for months. It will drive any sane person crazy whereas he was already mentally affected. He needed to be surrounded by true and genuine friends, or the family.
Damn you covid 19.
in depression stage, you can’t control your mind or feelings unfortunately. Thats why such people should never be left alone and keep themselves occupied... if anyone is to be blamed, its the pandemic.
I live with my hubby and kid but staying in a closed place for a month drove me almost depressed so I came to live in my parents house along with my siblings. I couldn’t take it anymore.
yes:(
shocking newsOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Damn this is unbelievable 😲
Originally posted by: 5PQ2KFOEDXL3EEGI
What pictures? You mean the suicide ones? What the? Why are people so insensitive?
Its on Instagram. I’m literally torn because I accidentally saw it
There's pics of his dead body in his room that some insensitive people released on twitterOriginally posted by: C6K4SGRWT2GU3G2H
What pictures? You mean the suicide ones? What the? Why are people so insensitive?
🤢Shame on those who did it...Wonder what they get out of it🤢
May god rest in peace his soul.u will be missed 😭
YouTube account ViralBollywood put his dead body video 😡
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
13