Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari
there is no way he could suicide... i personally think it needs to be investigated if it was actually suicide or staged as one...
anyone agrees?
Yea, i too think like that.
It needs to be investigated, what can make a person like him commit suicide??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBaaNHdhYRX/?igshid=162i2hg2ibclq
He was this Gem of a person❤️
May he rest in his mother's lap away from all the issues. You are a Star Sushant and I m proud to have always been your Fan since Kis Desh days.
Whyyy??? 😲
Rest In Peace.
I hope his death is properly and thoroughly investigated. Something doesn't add up.
I wish he'd the necessary support system, something or some one to pull him back from throwing himself to the black jaws of death.
It's a depressing cruel brutal world out there. So many people are fighting with depression, fighting with suicidal thoughts. Kindness, compassion and empathy are needed.
I still remember the first promo of PR. Why Sushant why.. Heart broken truly. Still can't believe this actually happened. Such a talented down to earth guy . A true outsider making it big in Bollywood- such an inspiration for so many youngsters. Taken away too soon.
Rest in peace, beautiful soul with beautiful smile. 💔
I still remember, I posted an old interview of Sushant in the thread related to Irrfan Khan 's demise where he mentioned that he wants to be like Irrfan Khan as an actor. Never knew that we will lose both of them in the same year. It's beyond shocking. 💔
This is just too too shocking. Was watching his house tour episode a couple of days back, seemed so down to earth.
RIP Sushant.
Depression is real. Mental health should be taken more seriously.
I am shocked to learn that Sushant Singh Rajput is no more.
It is sad to know that a well educated man like Sushant could actually commit suicide. There are people who are fighting for their life in hospitals but here sushant takes his own life just like it meant nothing. All the hard work and struggle for nothing in the end.
People need to understand that suicide is not the solution for the problems you face in life. Really disappointed by this news.
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
13