Sushant Singh Rajput is no more...
I am to grieved to say anything😭🥺
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sushant Singh Rajput is no more...
I am to grieved to say anything😭🥺
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sushant Singh Rajput is no more 😭
What??? Really? This is really so sad😭
What??? Unbelievable.... R. I. P.Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Sushant Singh Rajput is no more 😭
Its actually unbelievable
He was such a promising actor
He will always be in our memories
May his soul rest in peace
Bollywood has lost one its greatest gems today
Me.....😊Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Is anyone here?
Hi Shaheen how are you doing?Me.....😊
Good 👍... But feeling really bored. How about you?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hi Shaheen how are you doing?
I was feeling irritated with some postsGood 👍... But feeling really bored. How about you?
In the GAed thread
Angry with me😔??? What's this GAed thread? What did I do Alexia?? Tell me yaar so that I can correct myself if I am wrong??
What's wrong with this year😒