I sometimes wonder what is life if we can't fulfill our dreams. I so want to go on journey.. bas jaata jahu kahi.. life is so unpredictable. I don't want to die before I see Aurora Borealis.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I sometimes wonder what is life if we can't fulfill our dreams. I so want to go on journey.. bas jaata jahu kahi.. life is so unpredictable. I don't want to die before I see Aurora Borealis.
Another loss for Bollywood. RIP
such a lovely list.....wish he had read it before the suicide thoughts occurred in his mind.....who knows, it might have showed him the bright side of life.......
Scrolling his insta
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_eGjt8Dh71/
This post made me so sad. Seemed like a simple joyful guy.
Imagine what kind if trauma he must be going through to take such a step :( I urge everyone here do not mock depression or mental illness ever again ..
RIP Sushant , gone too soon :(
Originally posted by: Kamala05
What really ? What's happening ? Back to back negativity , seems to take a toll on me .
Cut off internet for some time. Taking breaks is best thing when it start taking a toll
I sometimes wonder what is life if we can't fulfill our dreams. I so want to go on journey.. bas jaata jahu kahi.. life is so unpredictable. I don't want to die before I see Aurora Borealis.
even i love astro physics...........my childhood dream same like you.....though nowadays stopped keeping track of it.........but i also want to see Aurora Borealis at least once in my llife.....
I sometimes wonder what is life if we can't fulfill our dreams. I so want to go on journey.. bas jaata jahu kahi.. life is so unpredictable. I don't want to die before I see Aurora Borealis.
Omg same. My bucketlist has so many cool things.aurora is paakka with a full scandinavian trip. Bohot dino ka sapna.
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
Imagine what kind if trauma he must be going through to take such a step :( I urge everyone here do not mock depression or mental illness ever again ..
RIP Sushant , gone too soon :(
This exactly. DO NOT MOCK OR JOKE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH.
Rest in peace SSR
Prayers and condolences to his family and closed one.
This is so shocking and gives even more reasons why we should take mental health and suicidal people seriously, I still can't believe it. Why would he do that. He acted really well in Kedarnath and seemed so intelligent. It is heartbreaking
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
RIP Friends director James Burrows He died aged 85
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
13