Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Awesomely crafted. Maya's attitude.. the shades... wow!

Thank you dear πŸ€—

MishtiNew thumbnail

OMG...😎

Waiting for next...

Excited to know MayRa's past...

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MISTInew

OMG...😎

Waiting for next...

Excited to know MayRa's past...

Thank you Misti 😳😊

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you Misti 😳😊

Aww... Welcome.

Waiting for next update...❀️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear friends,

I wrote the first chapter of this SS 5 months ago (Feb 2020), and was contemplating on various ways with the plot. When I was planning to update this story, it came to my notice that my work got plagiarized (in March 2020). I reported it by filing a complaint as soon as I saw it, hopefully necessary legal action would be taken.

Meanwhile, have a look at the screenshots to see how blatantly my hard work was copied. He or she not only copied the text, but also it's font, font size and text color. smiley44 Also, I wonder how that person stole it despite "No Copy" in text form (not image file).. If there was any ounce of good intention, he or she would have at least notified me.

Par original creativity ki koi hadh nahi hoti. I am not continuing this SS on this thread anymore. Would give it a fresh lease of life away from the hawk eyes of copycats. πŸ˜‰

My heartfelt thanks to my DT friends, Gone Girls group for supporting me throughout. πŸ€—

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hawk eyes of copycats! Both Clint and Tchala have taken offensealso, you should post this in the IF thread where they take up complaints😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Hawk eyes of copycats! Both Clint and Tchala have taken offensealso, you should post this in the IF thread where they take up complaints😊

Thanks Shibz πŸ€— Yes, I would definitely

MishtiNew thumbnail

This mou copies everyone's work!!! She copied mine also!!! My friend's also got their work copied! Disgusting!

That copycat first posted other's works in her own blog. Now here!!! 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

This mou copies everyone's work!!! She copied mine also!!! My friend's also got their work copied! Disgusting!

That copycat first posted other's works in her own blog. Now here!!! 

This is so sad, I hope this mou took down your and your friends work after you complained. This amounts to serious copyright violation if the person is repeatedly doing this. Which is why I shared the screenshots as evidence.

She posted other's work as her own on IF also? πŸ˜²

Thank you Mishti for your support and dropping by πŸ€—

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

This is so sad, I hope this mou took down your and your friends work after you complained. This amounts to serious copyright violation if the person is repeatedly doing this. Which is why I shared the screenshots as evidence.

She posted other's work as her own on IF also? πŸ˜²

Thank you Mishti for your support and dropping by πŸ€—

No no, she didn't posted other's works as her own on IF. She has numerous blogs πŸ˜‘

You are welcome! β€οΈπŸ€—