I am confused about Q10.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am confused about Q10.
Yes very tough. This time I will also take help from Google.😆
I sent in the answers. I can’t say I tried my best but I tried to try ❤️❤️ 🤣
The answers were all Dil Se 😆
hope google helps you😆all the bestYes very tough. This time I will also take help from Google.😆
I am confused about Q10.
I understood in second read.. its not forum question its about what IF BWF perceives.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
all the best.i want you to win👍🏼
Thanks Yaar, but I am not winning anyway, I lost the chance in last round itself. No worries. I. Am participating for fun. So, I will just enjoy. ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I am in love with this round's questions. Best set of questions in both the seasons combined 🥳
Not because I am confident but these kind of questions are fun to answer.
Question se zada sadma to ye padhke ho raha h mujhe.😲
Last time I was sure with Madhuri Ranbir n Jani Dushman.This time not even a single question seems easy.😔
So apt 😆
Oh man
This time I don't feel very confident. And I have some confusion in one question.
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8