Is baar to achche se research karungi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is baar to achche se research karungi
Will be waiting for results this time as a viewer
I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.
Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓
what happened?again tough questions😆Round 3 questions
I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.
Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓
Thug is going Meta on us
In question 10 he wants us to think about how we usually think 😂
That’s some wild introspective stuff 🤣
I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.
Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓
Ab kya chahiye tujhe, Thug ne Teri demand poori Kar di. Khush ho ja
I am in love with this round's questions. Best set of questions in both the seasons combined 🥳
Not because I am confident but these kind of questions are fun to answer.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ab kya chahiye tujhe, Thug ne Teri demand poori Kar di. Khush ho ja
Acha Acha to ye forum based question hai..
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
what happened?again tough questions😆
Yes very tough. This time I will also take help from Google.😆
all the best.i want you to win👍🏼Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I am in love with this round's questions. Best set of questions in both the seasons combined 🥳
Not because I am confident but these kind of questions are fun to answer.
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8