IFBWF SHEEP CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON TWO(Pg1&p42 for results)- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.6k

Users

31

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Is baar to achche se research karungi

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Will be waiting for results this time as a viewer

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.


Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
what happened?again tough questions😆
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.


Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓


Thug is going Meta on us


In question 10 he wants us to think about how we usually think 😂


That’s some wild introspective stuff 🤣


Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I like how Thug has given extra inputs for some questions but first time im confused... didn't understand question number 10.


Is it a forum based or about Bollywood. 🤓

Ab kya chahiye tujhe, Thug ne Teri demand poori Kar di. Khush ho ja

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

I am in love with this round's questions. Best set of questions in both the seasons combined 🥳

Not because I am confident but these kind of questions are fun to answer.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ab kya chahiye tujhe, Thug ne Teri demand poori Kar di. Khush ho ja


Acha Acha to ye forum based question hai..

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

what happened?again tough questions😆

Yes very tough. This time I will also take help from Google.😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I am in love with this round's questions. Best set of questions in both the seasons combined 🥳

Not because I am confident but these kind of questions are fun to answer.

all the best.i want you to win👍🏼

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120

https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhoWillWin · 20 days ago

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".