Does anything change if we remove - 

Karna 

Dusashan

Vidur

Keechak 

Vyasa The Influencer 

Jarasandh

Uloopi 

Nothing changes if we remove Dusshashana and Uloopi. I'd also add the pandava twins. 😅

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Sometimes I feel more than Duryodhan, Karna wanted the war.

I recently read that in dice hall Karna not only asked for Draupadi's disrobe but also ordered the Pandavas to immidiately undress (and remember they weren't His slaves), he was being more cruel to them than the actual owner (and someone who still had reasons to hate them) of Pandavas+Draupadi

Initially I was of the opinion that Karna had ordered for Draupadi's disrobe to shut her up considering the way she was arguing or to just support Duryodhan in his evil plan, but this Pandavas undress order makes it seem that he was some weird kind of sadist. 

Without Karna the Mahabharata would have been very different, perhaps no war at all

Indeed. That explains why Bheeshma would have wanted to oust Karna by constantly puncturing his claims. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

We can just assume if we remove this character to yeh nahi hota but not necessary  ki aisa hi hota  if this character remove from epic . Hone ko khuch bhi ho  sakta hai or nahi bhi if remove a character from epic because there is no certainity in life 

So can't firmly say what would happen if we remove  this character from  epic

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hypothetical question

Does anything change if we remove - 

Karna 

Dusashan

Vidur

Keechak 

Vyasa The Influencer 

Jarasandh

Uloopi 

Hey by the way no one actually answered this question back then even I didn't realize, had Dusshashan not been there, so wouldn't have been his son, the slayer of Abhimanyu. Had Abhimanyu not died Arjun probably wouldn't have become so fierce, we never know what the result of war would have been in that case

Dusshashan is a must people