Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Where did you hide Babu (for some time)?
She was listening to the Beatles' songs.......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Where did you hide Babu (for some time)?
She was listening to the Beatles' songs.......
I am back
My slippers went missing...
Found them finally!!! 😛
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Where did you hide Babu (for some time)?
Had to attend a friend's call😆
OK so this morning I had to go to a different place for some work. I've been there a couple of times but I use my GPS. It was taking me through some new route and I didn't think much of it since we have a lot of construction going on the roads right now. Well turns out I went to the wrong place...it was the facility owned by the same people and they named it the same thing! But it was on the other side of the city. I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE 🤬 CITY!!! The place I needed to go wasn't even on the GPS. I ended up getting lost....with a GPS!!! I was on some rural county road and my parents called me since I hadn't reached and they were like you are in the wrong place! But obviously my big fat ego doesn't listen to anyone so I cut their call and kept driving. Eventually, I realized I was in the wrong place so I called my NP to get the correct address. So then I drove back to the right building and then drove back to my office...I wasted almost 2 hours driving this morning!
Tum bolo to speed jada bhi kor shakti hoon...........
Sorry..........Bhagu one of my friends typed it for me..........
Originally posted by: BLPHHQ32EHWQIPCA
Why folks are so dramatic........even frustration also expressing in a dramatic mode.........no wonder why Mumbai is the highest no. of movie producers for every year.......
Because we love being dramatic😆
@bold absolutely correct👍🏼😛
Are you spying on her?😆
Silly slippers............
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Are you spying on her?😆
Is there any question................main Spy hoon...........
It's alright😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5