Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 4VKOZ2QM32VZ7VDV
Mujhae patta hain.............it's meaning.......what happened?
Do you mean to say that you know?
Sorry I am a confused aatma(soul) at times😆
Welcome aboard Alina! What happened?
Originally posted by: GRMMD4FBZKAIFIIV
Meri Hindi....running in speed..............just like Alina's heart now.........🤣...correct.........Alina?
I love your speed!😆
hello friends...guess who had an awful last day? Also, I would like to publicly announce that I am a certified idiot!
Hi.............bud...........tumhae keya huya? What did you do now?
Originally posted by: VDIX67VUCW23ACUD
I know that....that's why..........said.........oh....lord...you're sleepy buddy......
I meant to reply last night but was sleepy:
if you type in hindi then our situations will be reversed and you will have to provide translations for me
Lol, no🤣
It just a dramatic action which shows frustration😆
And phooti kismat means broken fate😆
Welcome aboard Alina! What happened?
Where did you hide Babu (for some time)?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol, no🤣
It just a dramatic action which shows frustration😆
And phooti kismat means broken fate😆
Why folks are so dramatic........even frustration also expressing in a dramatic mode.........no wonder why Mumbai is the highest no. of movie producers for every year.......
Wow
Isa ji
Acchi speed hai👍🏼❤️🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5