same🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
only 1 in common 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same🤣Originally posted by: LotusPetals
only 1 in common 🤣
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Have you listened to him talk ever ? He thinks his career is going swell 😆
No I haven’t. I can’t stand him so I’d never voluntarily watch his interviews 😆
I also wanted to write Aamir but it was mentioned in the question that he should have not directed before.
I dont remember him officially directing any movie.
Next should be iron man plz
3. Name a superhero(DC or Marvel)
.png)
Shame on you IF bandwagoners, bloody ironman😆
Iron Man-12
Iceflames, atvfan, Maroonporsche, Zeal17, altgr, nahiiinn, Yourstrulyone, Panditaainji, Melissaa, LotusPetals, sg1217, shy
Thor-1
WildestDreams
Superman-10
sreefan, Unconventional, ReneeClare, BilliBangaalan, PainInYourNeck, ColumbusCrew natkhatangel, Tris007, TheMinion, KhusbooLvNk
Captain America-1
Mahisa22
Spiderman-2
LazybirdSilpa, cricketfan1
Batman-4
FingerFetish, Ennuyi, EXOL, ponymo
Amir directed Taare Zameen Par. RK wasn't in my mind, so, I don't regret. I actually thought people will wo go with Akshay 😆
I wanted to write superman, last minute changed to spiderman...💔
Bye bye Bye Sheeps...it has been fun.
Tony Stark SorryI betrayed you!😭🥺
My instinct said Ironman but sheep mind said superman. Zero points till now 🥳
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8