Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It looks like my kind of movie.I love such kind of movies ❤️

i would definitely recommend it. Again, it's not for everyone. It felt quite refreshing to watch the underlying subtext of the film remarkably distinguishing itself.

NoraSM thumbnail

I didn't know AB was such a good actor 👏

Slow movie

Ayushman was Ayushman in every movie with different dialogues

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I didn't know AB was such a good actor 👏

Slow movie

Ayushman was Ayushman in every movie with different dialogues

Bachchan saab gets into the skin of every character and works hard on his body language, mannerisms and voice modulation. The accent too. Ayushman is a fine actor but somehow he's got stuck in the rut of this small town guy dealing with some taboo or issue in life to an extent that he somewhat looks and sounds the same in just about every film. Maybe with the exception of Andhadhun and Article 15.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Movie is more for October type audience than Ayushman badhai ho audience.

My parents not really movie watchers loved it so who knows, amit ji deserve all best actor awards.

Good for Ayushman , film appreciation bhi mil gayi aur average box office ka daag bhi nahi laga.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Movie is realistic kind , not for masses. But in 5 minutes we will forget that Amitabh bachan is in the movie, we will see Mirza only. He was just superb. Ayushman was average ,the girl who played his sister's role deserve special mention.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it suitable for family watch?

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Is it suitable for family watch?

Yes, on the whole.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hours after watching it, this mirzya character is still itched on my mind , even at end he had all my empathy, fascinating is the character who is so polar opposite to amitabh image and his voice , i wonder what background story he had, to marry and let haveli become that obsession, is it for khandaan , reminder of aristocracy, in the end all have been greedy , the Begum too.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Hours after watching it, this mirzya character is still itched on my mind , even at end he had all my empathy, fascinating is the character who is so polar opposite to amitabh image and his voice , i wonder what background story he had, to marry and let haveli become that obsession, is it for khandaan , reminder of aristocracy, in the end all have been greedy , the Begum too.

I think this is one of Amitabh's finest performances. Last movie I saw was Badla of his, and in that too he nailed the character. Such different roles, and he excels in each. Truly, he deserves to be a mega-star.