Congrats on CC # 10!!!!

Congrats on CC # 10!!!!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wrong post*
Originally posted by: UFBKLFDRHOMY3G6Q
Girl..... Please...excuse...me if I'm coming too strong.........Baby..I like it...the way.....you move on the.........forum........
What? 😆 Are you talking about how we finished CC#9? Sorry I'm confused
it comes with my cable provider so im able to watch Indian tv & latest movies & tv shows..even recent web series are loaded...
Oh I see...I don't have cable...I don't have a TV either 🤣 I wonder if my parents have the videobox thing you are talking about
literally destroying a mannequin for cc 10 🤣
OH NO I DIDN'T SEE THAT....I'm editing that gif....you should edit it out too
What? 😆 Are you talking about how we finished CC#9? Sorry I'm confused
Okay.....that was Sassy queen's quote for drama queen...........
Oh I see...I don't have cable...I don't have a TV either 🤣 I wonder if my parents have the videobox thing you are talking about
Aww two queens: Sassy Queen & Drama Queen 😆 Girls run the world!
Good job buddies! We keep moving on.........which direction.......pata nehi........though.GPS.will be there for us.......
Originally posted by: JVXKIO4FPBFDIRR7
Good job buddies! We keep moving on.........which direction.......pata nehi........though.GPS.will be there for us.......
@bold - I spy hindi words! Keep it up!
LOL We went through 10 chat clubs = 1500 pages in 3 months 🤣 we are all such chatterboxes
@bold - I spy hindi words! Keep it up!
LOL We went through 10 chat clubs = 1500 pages in 3 months 🤣 we are all such chatterboxes
Next time.....I'll learn...Hindi...script to doze off the spy dude.......yeah.......you don't need video box..you're the one
Originally posted by: 5YWA52EKC5RFKY7Q
Next time.....I'll learn...Hindi...script to doze off the spy dude.......yeah.......you don't need video box..you're the one
If you type in Hindi, I won't be able to understand you 🤣 because I can only speak/understand Hindi but I can't read/write in it. LOL that's true...I keep myself entertained with my stupid talks 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5