Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Anyone here likes Mechanical keyboards? I am thinking of buying one after seeing some of my friends buy them .
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTKrUyngve/?igshid=14d0p9geze0nn
Na hi aao toh accha hai
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Just saw ajay kajol episode of Indian Idol.may be it was helicopter eela promotion.
Yes it was for Helicopter Eela.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Anyone here likes Mechanical keyboards? I am thinking of buying one after seeing some of my friends buy them .
https://twitter.com/MKeyboards/status/1270463448284041217/photo/4
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBG6nLyJSgP/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_N8nxJ3II/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8U0EMJGFm/
Thank you so much 😊. I will have to check them out . They all look so good! I am leaning towards getting one with cherry mx blue key caps .
green light has been given to open theaters mid june here and also film production to begin.
now since our Canada/USA borders are closed how the hell the film production can begin
but interestingly few cities of CAD are considered hub for hockey
with anyone arriving to CAD they need to quarantine for 2 weeks.
interesting...i am going to watch how govt changes their quarantine protocol
😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0