Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
One of my fav pair tisha aka abhigya ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBS7_47B8p7/?igshid=5w3mwdufpigq
Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr
One of my fav pair tisha aka abhigya ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤,
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBS7_47B8p7/?igshid=5w3mwdufpigq
This show is still running 😲?
Is KumKum Bhagya still on second generation storyline ?
Saala ye kutta log kabhi nahi sudhrega. When thief comes they never shout. Today i was waiting for auto after office, this doggie starts barking at me like i am hiding dog treats inside my handbag.
WHO statement in January - there is no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission
ICMR statement in June - India is such a large country and prevalence is very low. India is not in community transmission.
https://twitter.com/taehyungs_ear/status/1271052642572263425?s=20
In no particular order :
I Need You
Fire
Save Me
Dope
Fake Love
Blood, Sweat and Tears
DNA
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0