Even I yaarHello
Itna sannata kyu hai yahan? Koi news on shoot resuming? I am missing the show badly...
I miss those days
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even I yaarHello
Itna sannata kyu hai yahan? Koi news on shoot resuming? I am missing the show badly...
I miss those days
Let's play something and make this thread active. A game which endulge us in lots of discussion.. Kuch kare kya???
Unres kiya apne mere FF par🤓????????????????
Go do that and then come here
Unres kar diya baba jao jaake dekhlo pg. 20...😃Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Unres kiya apne mere FF par🤓????????????????
Go do that and then come here
Ab batao kya kare??? 😊😉
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Unres kiya apne mere FF par🤓????????????????
Go do that and then come here
Look who's speaking😛🤣
Koi hai?😲 why is the forum so empty?😒
🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nah the start says 17 year old in love with flowers and animals something like that
I don't know her real name 😂🤭
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Koi hai?😲 why is the forum so empty?😒
Mein hoon 🙃
I realised it lateOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
I don't know her real name 😂🤭
When I first heard her actual name I couldnt co relate🤣
Tumse kisne baat ki behen
Main Shaheen se puch rahi hun
Tujhse nahi😡
Theek hai iss hafte ka update nahi dungi