Wahi toh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wahi toh
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am waiting when she would come onscreen and I laugh at her randomness too🤣
Iiiisssssshhhh 😆
I am so shocked right now
Kids can be so pampered these days
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
What happened?
Suhani emailed me a link for some question I wanted answer to in Quora
I went there and then after sometime started browsing just for timepass
I saw some questions on how some 11 to 12 year old kids demanding their parents for Iphone latest model even though they have a decent Iphone
Like WTH
So pampered man
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Suhani emailed me a link for some question I wanted answer to in Quora
I went there and then after sometime started browsing just for timepass
I saw some questions on how some 11 to 12 year old kids demanding their parents for Iphone latest model even though they have a decent Iphone
Like WTH
So pampered man
Seriously🤣
Apna bhi zamana tha, 10-11 saal ki umr me school jana, khana pina aur khelne ke alava kuch nahi soojhta tha🤣
But why do these kids even have phones at this age?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Seriously🤣
Apna bhi zamana tha, 10-11 saal ki umr me school jana, khana pina aur khelne ke alava kuch nahi soojhta tha🤣
But why do these kids even have phones at this age?
Suhani herself has that dabba phone when she was 12 so for me phone lena isnt bad
It helps in communicating
Like she used live alone while her parents used to go to work and her brother in the hostel
So a phone is required when you practically live by yourself
Not forgetting prepaid with no data and whatsoever
Only calls and mesages
But this is insane. I remember I bought my first phone from my money
I hadnt even touched a phone when I was 12
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Suhani emailed me a link for some question I wanted answer to in Quora
I went there and then after sometime started browsing just for timepass
I saw some questions on how some 11 to 12 year old kids demanding their parents for Iphone latest model even though they have a decent Iphone
Like WTH
So pampered man
Nowadays kids are so demanding!!
Parents are at fault or its about kids.. not able conclude!
We were demanding chocolates and chips then 😂
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Nowadays kids are so demanding!!
Parents are at fault or its about kids.. not able conclude!
We were demanding chocolates and chips then 😂
When I used demand chocolates
My mother would tell me to earn them
I used do the chores so that I could fulfill my demand
And doing those chores now help me
But these days even such expensive things they get so easily
Chalo mana its a need but phone keypad wala do na
Iphone kyu chaiye?