Moments of fleeting perfection on screen?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

31

Views

3k

Users

14

Likes

76

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Damn, I was actually finding Swades one but couldn't find. I love it ❤️

Kal Ho Na Ho and Dear Zindagi ❤️

Swades scene is powerful, not a single dialog but speaks volume about the character and India


One more scene I love from this movie is when the old woman sees electric bulb

nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

hahk, pool scene, when prem asks pooja :"hum aapke hain kaun"




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54oZoHW-Q5g

Edited by nonam - 6 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Swades scene is powerful, not a single dialog but speaks volume about the character and India


One more scene I love from this movie is when the old woman sees electric bulb

Same, I can't tell you how much I love this movie, scenes, dialogues, songs, acting. The other scene you are talking about, I had tears in my eyes watchin that. Though, I cried watching the whole movie. ❤️

NMWCQISXNQLKZPUI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#14

Fleeting moments of perfection for me is pretty much every emotional scene that has SRK in it. Kal Ho Na Ho in particular hits too close to home. All I need to do is hear the background music and boom I’m a sobbing blubbering mess. This is a deleted scene WHICH should have been included in the movie. Throughout the movie, you see Aman staying positive and strong. The only time you truly see his heartbreak is after his love confession and when Naina gets married.


But in this scene, you see Aman’s confiding to Jenny, admitting his fear of death and being forgotten. Oh facking hell I can’t see the screen properly because I’m tearing up again. Goddamn who be cutting these onions at this time of the night. 😆


https://youtu.be/BBFs5me5G9o

nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

devdas

devdas wakes up in Chunni babu home, and gives chandramukhi money for her service, and chandramukhi is offended and says "2 raatein udhar hain dev babu "


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEA-iVRuf4M



this showed slb's genius, it was such a beautifully staged, lit, written, directed, acted scene



no one rt now has the command of their dialogue delivery as these 3 actors in this scene

Edited by nonam - 6 years ago
nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

this is very memorable as well




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3478sBsHhNE

nonam thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151

https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539

https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 6 months ago

Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 5 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DW1pyl3j3XH/?img_index=1 igsh=Ymc1bm1naW4wdDlp

https://www.instagram.com/p/DW1pyl3j3XH/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".