ksgians for a reason😆every second is an adventure 😈 Bajaj bhi waise adventure junkie hai 😎
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ksgians for a reason😆every second is an adventure 😈 Bajaj bhi waise adventure junkie hai 😎
I don't even understand the need of such a sequence at the first place?!Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She acknowledged it but there was no progress after that. I don't understand what was the need of that dialogue then? 🤪
this. Required. Get KhoonselatpatBajju back 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Veena se hi seekha usne bhi. 🤣😑
Yeah she looks concerned now. But we need certain scenes to see what's the level of that concern. Kisi ko kuch hota hai toh concern bahar aata hai. 😆
🤣 her hashtags. 😈
Precisely. It was a big waste.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't even understand the need of such a sequence at the first place?!
I knew this was coming. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this. Required. Get KhoonselatpatBajju back 😆
upar se ksg chutti pe bhi nahi gaya 🤕Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Precisely. It was a big waste.
🤷♀️🙄 kaunsa we know yet ki she is very concerned about him , ek call tak nahi ki unless deal ki baat thi 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I knew this was coming. 😆
60 crores chahiye the 🤪Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤷♀️🙄 kaunsa we know yet ki she is very concerned about him , ek call tak nahi ki unless deal ki baat thi 😆
This gif🤣