Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Awww Rudra...tumhara issi intense aur deep baatein hi hum dono ka pyaar strong rakta hai.
Par Maya, sirf baaton se kuch nahi hoga.. action speaks louder than words 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Awww Rudra...tumhara issi intense aur deep baatein hi hum dono ka pyaar strong rakta hai.
Par Maya, sirf baaton se kuch nahi hoga.. action speaks louder than words 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Tumhari pratiksha ho rahi hai 🤗 for antakshari on the headcanon. Shuru karo
i thought shru started😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
But Maya black is the purest color ever, because no color can corrupt it. I want our love to be as intense as the color black
me wanting to throw Rudra's script away!
Aaj kya toofani karna hai.?
MayRa caps have died due to lack of breathing space🤣🤣
Ok bad one I know🤣😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Interesting, in that case MJ can also give better advice to Rishi 😆 (jk) I am on board 👍
After Mj's advice, Rishi will go into brahmachari mode! Nahi chahiye duniya ki moh maya, apun chale himalayas!
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
MayRa caps have died due to lack of breathing space🤣🤣
Ok bad one I know🤣😆
I cant relate! The scene I just made edit on, jesus! that could have been so much better!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
i thought shru started😆
Hum headcanon and antakshari mein confusia gaye 😆
Ayu loved it☺️😳
So beautiful❤️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Par Maya, sirf baaton se kuch nahi hoga.. action speaks louder than words 😆
Tum kis action ki baat kar rahe ho Rudra😉