Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BornHyper
Major thing was that Arti always supported Sid and never supported Rashmi because she always wanted to be in his good books because of her feelings for him
If I'm not wrong, didn't Rashmi once said to Arti that you got to close your heart or something as it's quite visible how you feel, even Sidharth can see it... this was in washroom area if I remember & Arti was crying....
koi shaq? 😆
koi shaq? 😆
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
True.. but BB14 is expected to start.. fingers crossed I find a ship to jump
after the success of BB13 and the love Sidnaz got, I m sure the ship of bb14 will be rehearsed one 😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
after the success of BB13 and the love Sidnaz got, I m sure the ship of bb14 will be rehearsed one 😆
Chalega😆 rehearsed love story mein individuality ko threat nahi hoga so I am all in for that😆
Honestly agar is saal sidnaaz nahi hote toh season bakwas tha . Contestants average the par creative team ek dum bekaar ek task bhi interesting nahi tha.
Sana promoting soro traders !!!!! Thoda zyaada ho gaya !!! Doesnt gel .
But the world of promotions is strange one must say !!
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Chalega😆 rehearsed love story mein individuality ko threat nahi hoga so I am all in for that😆
agree, imagine the couple promoting same brands, but shooting separately