
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Kar diya . It worked . I had not pasted in the alt section . Thanku dear !!
U r welcome dear
Both of them look married ..i had seen this during weekend ka war second week and I was like wow ..jaise both of them attending PTM of their kid ..
What was really surprising for me is that Sid and Sana were colour coordinated in most Wkv including the early ones.... not sure whether deliberate or by chance
Originally posted by: BornHyper
What was really surprising for me is that Sid and Sana were colour coordinated in most Wkv including the early ones.... not sure whether deliberate or by chance
yes definetely.. in the initial weeks but this was karigari by Sid or I think ken ..
Originally posted by: BornHyper
What was really surprising for me is that Sid and Sana were colour coordinated in most Wkv including the early ones.... not sure whether deliberate or by chance
I found abdulla tried to color coordinate with sid and sit next to him. She actually sat next to him in many wkw🤢
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Yeessssssssssssss !!!!!! Thanks friends !!! I did it with your help !!
Are you able to do it on phone?
And you uploaded pic of imgur app or imgur website?
Are you able to do it on phone?
And you uploaded pic of imgur app or imgur website?
I havent tried on phone . I uploaded it on website .
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
I found abdulla tried to color coordinate with sid and sit next to him. She actually sat next to him in many wkw🤢
Abdullah ki baat mat karo... she always tried that but my focus was always on Sid and Sana only. As if the rest of the crowd was non-existent...
The way Abdullah used to listen to SidNaaz conversation... invade their private moments and not move out even when it was clear she is not required....
apparently she cried when Sana distributed MSK cards

Not happening from phone...I guess i have to try from lappy🤔