Bollywood CC#47- Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.7k

Users

40

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

6SBULOFNLV5BWKSQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kriti, Kiara copying Deepu is off-putting. Mujhe lagta tha yeh sirf dikhta hi Katty jaisi hai.. Yeh toh baatein aur gesticuate bhi Katty jaisi karne lagi hai. Kyun bhai? Copycats are the most annoying. I remember I used to like Rimi Sen as a music video model, but when she started acting in BW she used to shamelessly copy Rani... Tab se woh mujhe achchi nahin lagne lagi


https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA-Ds1TopTy/?igshid=ah0h8svxiuw

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/jjvincent/status/1268168128229511169?s=20

These 5G conspiracy theorists are still at it 🤢.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1268183185097195520?s=20

Dang 😲 I wonder how much money Indian cinema halls have lost .

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1268177969480155137?s=20

That bunker hiding report must have really hurt his ego 😆 .

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".