Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kriti, Kiara copying Deepu is off-putting. Mujhe lagta tha yeh sirf dikhta hi Katty jaisi hai.. Yeh toh baatein aur gesticuate bhi Katty jaisi karne lagi hai. Kyun bhai? Copycats are the most annoying. I remember I used to like Rimi Sen as a music video model, but when she started acting in BW she used to shamelessly copy Rani... Tab se woh mujhe achchi nahin lagne lagi
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CA-Ds1TopTy/?igshid=ah0h8svxiuw
https://twitter.com/jjvincent/status/1268168128229511169?s=20
These 5G conspiracy theorists are still at it 🤢.
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1268183185097195520?s=20
Dang 😲 I wonder how much money Indian cinema halls have lost .
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1268177969480155137?s=20
That bunker hiding report must have really hurt his ego 😆 .
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0