Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

All color looks good on her and she carries also it beautifully and gracefully

true this

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

🤣🤣he was 😉 she sensed his TS and controlled him 🤣🤣 or else he would have exhibited it fully 🤣 and madam is no less .he  came to know about her violent skills later ☺️🤣 

by now MiNeil  might have explored each others TS Violent nature 🤣

🤣Tiger was ready to pounce  ☺️🤣madam had to divert his mind by giving other activity🤣

@bold 🤣🤣 fully

su_94 thumbnail

How inhuman few can be 😡 poor elephant 😭 may it's soul rest in peace .  Even SouNoor shared the post .

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

How inhuman few can be 😡 poor elephant 😭 may it's soul rest in peace .  Even SouNoor shared the post .

Monsters😡 they will rot in hell😡  

su_94 thumbnail

This scene 🤣 when one gate closes other gate gets open automatically🤣 the way she jumps . 🤣 Arya was so scared 🤣how  they get caught. Her expressions were so cute  and Arya was ..tumara kya hoga 🤣( she said same to Neil later 🤣) I loved this scene. Ashnoor so cute.

su_94 thumbnail

Kisi ne nahi dekha 🤣🤣 How cute Ashu was  and Arya was like  ..dekha liya 🤣 this scene was so cute and funny 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kisi ne nahi dekha 🤣🤣 How cute Ashu was  and Arya was like  ..dekha liya 🤣 this scene was so cute and funny 

Yeah 🤣 the way she says ..I have jumped badi badi buildings 🤣 and arya was so conscious about her looks 🤣 I don't want to get hurt and break hands 🤣 and look dirty 🤣i love this scene and Ash  looked like cute kid  when caught   and her expressions 👏❤️

And it's during this scene shoot time mock shoot of SouNoor was done 😉  she wore same dress she wore for mock shoot with srj.😉 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey it's the same dress in which ash gave look test and mock shoot with srj