I went to cc2 first then saw it was closed
Then i was in a hurry went to cc 3 didn’t check how many pages was remaining n posted there 😆🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went to cc2 first then saw it was closed
Then i was in a hurry went to cc 3 didn’t check how many pages was remaining n posted there 😆🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
What idea you all are talking about? 😳
That we all should meet once a month at fixed time and date when normal life starts again!
thanks yaar🤗Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Welcome back! ❤️
Don’t laugh i was in a hurry to hear what u were abt to say😵
Hey
What can i call??
I totally forgot everyone’s name
I’m so sorry
Hi I am Priya
Don’t laugh i was in a hurry to hear what u were abt to say😵
Oops... Sorry!!!
You don't have to be sorry!😳
I too forget names😆 and we probably never met!
I am Lavanya, you can call me Lavy!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5