Originally posted by: OMKNVWBU6IPCWV7Q
@Bold- Mohit too? 😲 I thought he isn't that much active in IG😆
Aiyyo
You stopped tagging🥺
Watch Mohit's live... We are going to get Army phase soon 😆
I’m waiting for the army phase 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OMKNVWBU6IPCWV7Q
@Bold- Mohit too? 😲 I thought he isn't that much active in IG😆
Aiyyo
You stopped tagging🥺
Watch Mohit's live... We are going to get Army phase soon 😆
I’m waiting for the army phase 😆
Yeah Mohit too
U know what one day suddenly his account was missing
I accidentally tagged his fan
That person Mishti copied everything from mohit’s account even username was similar and profile pic too
N that person reshared my story my heart skipped a beat I thought it was Mohit but as u said he is less(is is more active now n now he even reshares fans post) active n plus he seldom reshares then i asked my frds they said this is not Mohit’s account
The last edit i did on them I didn’t post it on my story n tag them
I am speechless 😶🙄
Those disgusting people🤬
I’m waiting for the army phase 😆
Me too... But I want to see proper teenage Romance before that😆
Welcome back! ❤️
Great idea Lavy! I'm in!
I have few of my older IF friends still in contact! That bond is truly special and so is this!❣️
What idea you all are talking about? 😳
Originally posted by: QANIYW367T3ERU4O
Me too... But I want to see proper teenage Romance before that😆
Haan mishtiiiii👍🏼
Mee toooo
I went to cc2 first then saw it was closed
Then i was in a hurry went to cc 3 didn’t check how many pages was remaining n posted there 😆🤣
Then finally landed here
Like mishti says
@Alina
I watched TVF Tripling season 1
It was good
hilarious🤣
Last episode was too good
emotional
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5