https://www.instagram.com/p/CAntmpwFBmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I was wondering myself ki Dipika ne Eid ke din Shoaib ke saath kuch post nahi Kiya🤔🤔🤔😙😙😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
And it came🙈🙈❤️❤️💕💕💕
A couple made in heaven. Stay blessed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAntmpwFBmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I was wondering myself ki Dipika ne Eid ke din Shoaib ke saath kuch post nahi Kiya🤔🤔🤔😙😙😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
And it came🙈🙈❤️❤️💕💕💕
A couple made in heaven. Stay blessed
Dipika is even the dress dada during lockdown😆🤗
Humari darzi ka naya piece😍😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAneGK9lbDo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
💗💗💕💕💕💞💞💞💖💖💖
Meri toh hawa nikal jaati hai ek SUPW ka embroidery karne mein🤣🤣
DKI is looking pretty and heavenly gorgeous
Dipika hits 200K subscribers within a week🥳🥳
Many more to come
Ever seen chemistry between a doggie and the master😉🙈🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊🙊
Sorry I've gone mad😂😂😂
Image credit: twitter
Hmm... Dips trying to make me jealous because I am bad at all this🤭🤭🤔🤔😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
It's beautiful ❤️❤️💖💖
Originally posted by: justchillalways
Multi talented. She has so many skills and is sure good at those talents but still she is simple. I fall all over in love with her yet again and The couple Shoika is so sweet and lovely.
So true❤️😛❤️
DKI, I miss you as Sonakshi Rastogi. This character suited to you so much and we all loved you watching on screen in KHKT and playing Sonakshi Rastogi character. This Sonakshi Rastogi role was very perfectly suited to you. How I wished this journey of you playing as Sonakshi Rastogi would have been long? Because you will act in many other roles in future, but there won't be Sonakshi Rastogi again on our TV screens.
DKI, I miss you as Sonakshi Rastogi. This character suited to you so much and we all loved you watching on screen in KHKT and playing Sonakshi Rastogi character. This Sonakshi Rastogi role was very perfectly suited to you. How I wished this journey of you playing as Sonakshi Rastogi would have been long? Because you will act in many other roles in future, but there won't be Sonakshi Rastogi again on our TV screens.
Yeah😭
Though KarPika + Sikku can be back but it will be in another show😭😭
Sonakshi Rastogi and Rohit Sippy ka Safar adhura tha!! I soooooooo wish KHKT never aired on shit plus😡
The golden show with characters of gold💛💛💛💛💛