Congratulations DKI for hitting 1.8 million followers in your Instagram account.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Congratulations DKI for hitting 1.8 million followers in your Instagram account.
Congratulations DKI for hitting 1.8 million followers in your Instagram account.
Congo Dips🥳
Many more to come
Unfortunately I cannot be among the social media followers😭😒😒😒
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAntmpwFBmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I was wondering myself ki Dipika ne Eid ke din Shoaib ke saath kuch post nahi Kiya🤔🤔🤔😙😙😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
And it came🙈🙈❤️❤️💕💕💕
Since I can't study until the electricity is back (emergency light is missing 🙈🙈), I am randomly posting stuff in the AT😉😛😎😎
Ever seen eyes more expressive than hers?! I haven't😳❤️❤️❤️
Surely her eyes are gonna be the death of me one day🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️
https://mobile.twitter.com/thesquiggles1/status/1265164395425873922/photo/2
Oh I love the edits ❤️❤️❤️
Once again, congrats on hitting 1.8 million followers on insta Dipika 🤗🤗❤️❤️
Count me also as a bigggggg fan irrespective of me not having social media🙈😉❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/ElkaDutta/status/1264580426850619394
I swear same thought was inside my head yesterday🤣🤣
I mean promotion naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai re Dipika🤣
I was stalking several IDs searching for her stories doing promotion of her channel 🤦🤦😑😑
Koi batao Dipika ko yaar🙈🙈😅😅
I love Sona's outfit and hairdo in this😍😍😍
Come back kiddo!!
(Guys I am just doing time pass spamming, don't call me mad🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣)
The cutie dork I Stan😍😍❤️❤️❤️💕💕💖💖💖🤭🤭🤭
https://twitter.com/ElkaDutta/status/1264068203531010048
Dipika kaha se kaha le aayi hai mujhe🤪🤪
From a 'no ITV person'
To willing to watch Naagin just for her🤣
From not liking pugs as much as other dogs
To pugs becoming my fav be because of her🤣
Aur bhi hai lekin mobile pe zyaada type nahi karna mujhe😂😂🤣🤣