No , I didn't , but I used to read its reviews . Coz its consept was somewhat new. It is a bout Hindu clture.😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No , I didn't , but I used to read its reviews . Coz its consept was somewhat new. It is a bout Hindu clture.😊
Yes . Maybe he is supposed to be younger than she in this drama ..😕
Yeah it can be possible
thanks for sharing.kab sy start hoga?
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
thanks for sharing.kab sy start hoga?
Pehly tu 6th june hi perha tha but confirm nhi pata.
i think yeh drama jtc ko replace kary ga.Pehly tu 6th june hi perha tha but confirm nhi pata.
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
i think yeh drama jtc ko replace kary ga.
Yeah ho sakhta hai
this shows promos have been out for 3 weeks and ye dil mera isnt ending this week and neither is jo tou chahay im sure so i guess we have to wait another 2-3 weeks for this show to start
i think mushk ydm ko replace kary ga.Yeah ho sakhta hai