but even Toshiji is so supportive 

Raman he too supports Ishita's career

the family had truly enjoyed these moments together 

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

toshi ishita scene was nice.Raman praising ishita... giving her all the credit for making him n his kids responsible n happy was lovely.ishra conversation was cute n hilarious. the next ishra scene was so romantic .feeding scene was cute

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-6

Ishra talked to their family who wished them on their anniversary, their children were missing them and asked them to come soon.

Ishra were sitting at the edge of the swimming pool. Ishita was sitting while Raman was lying, putting his head in her lap and she was caressing his hairs.

R - Is pool ke sath hamari kitni sari yaadein judi hai na?

I- Yes, so many beautiful memories.

R - Yad hai sabse pehle humne Adi Ruhi ko swimming sikhai thi…

I - When we were just like strangers.

R - Then shadi ke bad jab hum sab yahan the, kitna enjoy kia tha..

I - Vo sab to thik hai but do sal pehle jab aaye the to yad hai kuch…

R - Vo kaise bhool sakta hu, pihu sirf teen sal ki thi but Adi aur Ruhi ko swimming karte dekh, usse bhi swimming karni thi. Kitni mushkil se usse samjhaya tha. un teen tigdi ne to hungama hi macha rakha tha. kitna pareshan kia tha humhe.

I - But I enjoyed it thoroughly….

R - Ha madrassan, tujhe to maza aayega hi kyonki us tigdi ki vajah se mere romantic time ki achi band baji thi, ek second bhi humhe akele nhi chod rhe the…

He said irritatedly remembering their children’s acts from last trip while Ishita bend and kissed his both cheeks making him smile. He held her face and said pulling it closer,

R - But you know what my dear wife, aaj abhi yahan na hamare bache hai aur na hi koi aur… sirf hum dono… koi nhi hai hamare beech….

He said smiling bringing her closer and he was about to kiss her but the next second, he fall into the swimming pool taking Ishita too as Ishita pushed him in and as he was holding her, he pulled her too with himself. Soon both were under the water, he was trying to get a hold on her while she was escaping from it, sometimes he got hold on her and tried to come closer but Ishita again and again pushed him. Their chasing game continued for few minutes then she finally gave up and both shared a kissed. After that, both enjoyed their chasing game or swimming for some time, then both come closer. Both were standing close to each ither in the pool, meeting their foreheads with closed eyes. Raman cupped her face and was coming closer when she said slowly,

I - Andar chale?

Raman just nodded in yes and  both came out of the pool. He carried her in his arms while she just hugged him. Both were smiling fully. Soon both were in their room enjoying their togetherness…..

After a few hours, Raman was sleeping when he felt something ticklish on his ear, he very well knew that it must be Ishita. He turned to other side saying,

R - Ishita, please don’t do that.

She did it again and again asking him to get up while he got irritated and said pulling her on him,

R - Madrassan you know I don’t like it, then also you always irritate me by doing this.

I - I’m trying to wake you up from the last 10 minutes but you were not getting up so I was left with this option only.

R (hugging her tightly) - Karna kya chahti hai madrassan…

I (interrupting hm) - Kuch ulta seedha sochne ki jarurat nhi hai, bas apne pati dev ka favourite pasta banaya hai, so get up and have it.

R - Tujhse umeed bhi kya kar sakte hai.

He went to the washroom and then came out after some time while she was waiting for him. He sat in front of her and she started feeding him. He had it and said relishing it,

R - Wah madrassan, finally tune seekh hi liya pasta banana.

Ishita hit him, glaring at him.

R - Kya? bhool gayi pehle tu kitna kharab pasta banati thi…

I - Raman, enough, bhot mar padegi….

R - Sahi kehte hai, sach kadwa hota hai. You can’t even admit your fault. Police hai to kya, hamesha dhamki deti rahegi. Main bhi Raman Kumar Bhalla hu.

I - Excuse me. Pasta itna bhi kharab nhi bana tha bas aapke taste ka banane ke chakkar mein thoda bigad gaya tha. That doesn’t mean ki aap har bar us incident ki bat kare.

R (encircling his arms around her shoulder) - Ha, lekin kya kare, humhe to apni pyari wali biwi se jyada yeh jhansi ki rani, police wali biwi achi lagti. You know, teri daant sunne se mere dil ko ajeeb si dhandak milti hai.

I (smiled and kissed his nose) - Achaji.

R (kissed her forehead) - Ji bilkul, koi shak?

I - nhi.

She said and fed him, soon both got busy in feeding each other in between their little nok jhoks.

After Ishra marriage, one day, she got to know that he likes pasta so thought to make it for him. She tried to make as per his taste and then took it to their room, he was busy with a call so she started waiting but Mrs Bhalla called her so she had to go. He completed the call and saw a bowl of pasta kept on the table, he got excited seeing it but the moment he had a spoon of it, he started shouting for neelu and Mrs Bhalla. Neelu, Mrs Bhalla and Ishita came hearing him and he started shouting on Neelu for making such a bad pasta and asked her if she forgot how to make it. Mrs Bhalla tried to calm him down while Ishita made a sad face and started picking the bowl when Mrs Bhalla told him that Ishita made it through signs making him feel guilty. Mrs Bhalla and Neelu left while Ishita was going taking the bowl when he called her.

R - Did I tell you to take this?

I - Nhi.

R - So? Give it to me, mujhe khana hai.

Ishita told him not to have it if it’s bad.

R - To bina taste kiye kaise keh sakti ho ki bura bana hai?

I - Abhi to aapne…

R - bura bna hai par yeh to nhi kaha ki khane layak hi nhi hai. Aur main hi kyu, tum bhi taste karo isse, aakhir tumhe bhi to pta chale ki tumne kaisa banaya hai.

He said and forwarded a spoon of pasta to her, she had it and made a face telling him that it’s actually bad. He was about to have it and she stopped him but he had it along with feeding her too while she smiled seeing him, feeling lucky. She hugged him and he asked what happened to which she thanked him and shared with him how her ex-husband used to taunt her on little mistakes in the initial days of her previous marriage as she didn’t know cooking very well. She told him that he (Raman) taunts her, points out her mistakes but he also apologises if he hurts her and always tries to change her mood which makes him different and special. He smiled hearing her and both shared a sweet hug.

Ishra had just completed the pasta and he pulled her over him, when they received a call from Adirupi making him irritated.

R - Inke antenna itni door se bhi kam karte hai…

Ishita hit him and picked the call still lying on the bed, he hugged from back and placed his face on her while she talked to them, Pihu was complaining to her that no one is allowing her to play or watch TV while Adiru complained that she has a test after few days and she is not paying attention. Ishita tried to solve their problem but they were busy fighting while Raman hid his face in her neck and was kissing her cheek in between telling her to complete the call soon but she was like trapped in a web not getting how to sort it. Raman took the mobile phone from her and heard them fighting. He shouted making them silent, he told Adiru not to force her, he told Pihu to study for the test and he will himself prepare her for the test after coming back the next day. Pihu agreed to him as usual and soon he cut the call.

R - Aise handle karte hai.

I - Pihu listens to her Raman Amma more than anyone else.

She said smiling while he turned her to him and twisted her hand for calling him that.

I - Ahh., Sorry na but you are that only.

R - Madrassan tu na…

I - Sorry na. Sorry.

He left her hand smiling while she said getting up and ran from there before he could react,

I - Aakhir aapne uski ma se jyada khyal rakha hai to huye na Raman Amma..

He smiled at her and was about to go behind her when she saw her coming inside with few CDs.

R - Ab yeh kya hai?

I - Our golden beautiful memories…

R - Madrassan tune yeh sab kab record kia… tu aise kam kabse karne lagi?

He said winking at her lying over the bed making her shocked hearing her husband’s such naughty and double meaning comments who used to be very shy in the beginning. She took out the CD and threw the cover on him. She started the CD in the laptop and then joined him in bed, both lie down hugging each other and started the CD which contains the beautiful memories of their lives right from their alliance, engagement, then marriage till that day of the completion of seven years of theri togetherness, actually 8 years of their togetherness and 7 years of their marriage. 

They were watching the videos and photos and remembering their beautiful past together…..

Here I’m ending this part.

Precap - Past…. Memories…..

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail