Aww look at Mohit being a good influence on his fans 😆 I hope I get sleep tonight though...I've felt really off all day
😈😎
For the first time this year I woke up at 4 am on Sunday🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Aww look at Mohit being a good influence on his fans 😆 I hope I get sleep tonight though...I've felt really off all day
😈😎
For the first time this year I woke up at 4 am on Sunday🤣
Bud...............you're something I was just saving your face now you burnt mine too...........congrats!🤣
Originally posted by: 2Q4YKC42Z4TYTUPT
My parents were like: 😲 are we dreaming? You woke up so early today? Are you having fever or what? Everything is okay na?
LOL same...my parents got up at 10/11 AM and called me and i'm like I've been up since 4 AM....and they all went to sleep at 3 AM because they were watching old songs...it was a weird moment
has thaya...isa ji tidhaar h?
Hain maine thana thaya (Isa will be proud of me for eating at a normal time today 😆)
Meena, tum ne thaana thaya?
Please go back to sleep again...........after chatting with us..........
i ate samosas at 4am on a Saturday 😆idk why but i just wanted to eat something lol
ohooo
haan thaya thaya..
Hain maine thana thaya (Isa will be proud of me for eating at a normal time today 😆)
Meena, tum ne thaana thaya?
Originally posted by: 2UTQLXSWPUDI54UZ
I liked his acting too..............yes that particular one was 👍🏼
Yes! I love the complicated relationship between Prabhakar-Siddhant...I want to see something like that with Devraj-Shravan
Originally posted by: 2UTQLXSWPUDI54UZ
Bud...............you're something I was just saving your face now you burnt mine too...........congrats!
Oh no...I'm an idiot 😆
has thaya...isa ji tidhaar h?
Itha di idhal hai
Originally posted by: EA3C4TQLKXTXROEQ
Please go back to sleep again...........after chatting with us..........
I will take a longggggg sleep in the afternoon😆❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5