Wait are you saying I should reply next time he posts and tell him his abs look scary? 🤣
Sorry.............you missed it, buddy.............. I can't explain more than that here.........next school year you're going back to elementary....🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wait are you saying I should reply next time he posts and tell him his abs look scary? 🤣
Sorry.............you missed it, buddy.............. I can't explain more than that here.........next school year you're going back to elementary....🤣
Me too hitting the bed now. Good night/good day!😳
This dude is really weird too...he drunk texted me one time and told me to take up farming during my gap year and then sent me bunch of pictures of baby penguins and polar bears to show his appreciation for me but he's also really smart...he's currently in a MD/PhD program
@bold Does he belong to your neighbor's family?🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You are happy😭She sent me to hell!😭Poor me
No...........how can I be happy if you're in hell? Hell is your illusion...............remember I told you're hale and hearty..........
Me too hitting the bed now. Good night/good day!😳
Tood night Babu!😳
Me too hitting the bed now. Good night/good day!😳
Good night, buddy! Don't even see those abs in your dream............
You should have warned Mishti about it😆
😆
Now that you mention I can't say for sure🤣
Bye guys em sleepy now🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5