Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You are so funny Isa🤣
ha ha ha...did you come out yet from poor Sweetji's heart.........🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That is cringey but he looks so haaawwwwttt☺️
Idk....hardcore abs look scary to me...there's a dude I went to college with he's into crossfit and you can literally see the veins on his abdomen 🤢 and he's always posting it on his story on IG...I always skip it
Idk....hardcore abs look scary to me...there's a dude I went to college with he's into crossfit and you can literally see the veins on his abdomen 🤢 and he's always posting it on his story on IG...I always skip it
@bold🤣smart girl!
Good night, Guys!!!!
Have to study literature😛
I have such a bad influence on you🤣
Originally posted by: BR3FCR4T6JM5MKUF
Here you go...........again...this is not any prof. responsibility buddy...........😡😡😡...........
Hey but I agreed with you this time...I said it was cringey...also looking at his caption, it seems like he's drunk 😆 here he's not modelling for a shoot.
Good night!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5