Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CSG6O2NZP6DIUH7N
It's not real.............that looks pretty poor acting skill TBH...........so she is crying for her husband's capability.....we should cry for her then.......
Sassy Isa🤣
They could have requested her to look at her mouth too🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
They could have easily afforded glycerin😆
Originally posted by: O4R4HYIVMU424R77
Some boys have the habit of showing off their abs 🤣 probably the shower rooms in the college were locked up🤣
You mean boys like this 🤣:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyWSNuJi_N/
Mohit is a babe and all but man this is so cringey! This is from 4 years ago so I get it...he was 20 and we all do cringey stuff when we are young 😆
We need to save our Sweetji...............she is our buddy............
Originally posted by: LIP46DKYABBBCG5G
It's not real.............that looks pretty poor acting skill TBH...........so she is crying for her husband's capability.....we should cry for her then.......
Her real life situation is somewhat similar too 🤣
That is cringey but he looks so haaawwwwttt☺️
You mean boys like this 🤣:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyWSNuJi_N/
Mohit is a babe and all but man this is so cringey! This is from 4 years ago so I get it...he was 20 and we all do cringey stuff when we are young 😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
They could have requested her to look at her mouth too🤣
Yes...😆
You mean boys like this 🤣:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyWSNuJi_N/
Mohit is a babe and all but man this is so cringey! This is from 4 years ago so I get it...he was 20 and we all do cringey stuff when we are young 😆
Here you go...........again...this is not any prof. responsibility buddy...........😡😡😡...........
You mean boys like this 🤣:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyWSNuJi_N/
Mohit is a babe and all but man this is so cringey! This is from 4 years ago so I get it...he was 20 and we all do cringey stuff when we are young 😆
Aiyyo!!!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5