Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ohh so she is somewhat like Mishtu(though she has a list of celebrity crushes😆)
🙄🙄🙄🤨🤨🤨😒😒😒I am speechless
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ohh so she is somewhat like Mishtu(though she has a list of celebrity crushes😆)
🙄🙄🙄🤨🤨🤨😒😒😒I am speechless
Originally posted by: 473YFA6NSYLVS3F7
What do you want me to read buddy? Content, please...............
Vagee thanks for bringing me here..otherwise I would have missed this.......
I got up at 4 AM today even tho it's saturday and Lavy asked me why...so I said Mohit inspired me (he said he gets up at 4 in his IV)
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
In this case you are like Maya didi😭(you know who I am talking about🤣)
Then let it be 😎 I won't share my Arjun aka Shravan
Originally posted by: B46TG6JCYYWRBQGR
What do you want me to read buddy? Content, please...............
Vagee thanks for bringing me here..otherwise I would have missed this.......
I meant to let you know that Mohit, Alina's husband is inspiring her to wake up early at 4.00 AM as he does!😆
Karate chops are ready 😛
I got up at 4 AM today even tho it's saturday and Lavy asked me why...so I said Mohit inspired me (he said he gets up at 4 in his IV)
Why I even ask like a stupid.............

Originally posted by: GB47QFSMYIFSESGP
Okay!!!!!
I am watching movies after one and a half year 🤪 blame my obsession for FFs and ITV shows🤣
Good girl!
Watch movies after reading their reviews by common people on google...
The reviews in newspapers and by journalists are false many times!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I meant to let you know that Mohit, Alina's husband is inspiring her to wake up early at 4.00 AM as he does!😆
Marvelous!😆
But they weren't celebrities....they were actual boys 😆 I couldn't even keep track
In real life, my sister is the only person who knows my crushes (I don't even tell my friends). She usually doesn't approve of my choices but there was one guy she was like please marry him. If she saw my crush on campus she'll text me: "I saw jiju today...he looked stressed out".
I'm like ok so what am I supposed to do?? and don't call him your jiju 😡
It was a weird crush because I kinda hated him (very arrogant) but at the same time felt intrigued by him because he was very mysterious and quiet.
I have a kind of weakness for mysterious, calm, composed, quiet, reserved boys🤪
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5